B4 - General Topic 2024 #30 (February)

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

She has made the lousy decision to inject botox in order to destroy her pretty face and make her lips look like a duck-beak!

I think it’s a filler, not Botox. It takes about 6 to 12 months to shrink back down to her old lips. I think Botox paralyses tiny muscles in the face and then they don’t show wrinkles as easily.  I could be wrong. 

Yes, not a great decision. As long as she doesn’t touch her boobs though because she is pretty just as is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Each to their own and i don't blame Aziza for doing her lips because it's her choice and she can do whatever the hell she wants to but for me it was unnecessary, she had a pretty face and one of the most beautiful girls on this site.

Atleast she has a great ass, shame that's all i will be focusing on from now on

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I think it’s a filler, not Botox. It takes about 6 to 12 months to shrink back down to her old lips. I think Botox paralyses tiny muscles in the face and then they don’t show wrinkles as easily.  I could be wrong. 

Yes, not a great decision. As long as she doesn’t touch her boobs though because she is pretty just as is.

Botox or something else - same shit !!!

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Before, Aziza and Octavia were my top two on this site in terms of figure and everything. Guess it's Octavia alone now.

I don't think Octavia will destroy herself but who knows ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

perché è brutto se ha fatto sesso fuori dalla telecamera e perché ne hai così paura, devi solo guardare cosa indossava quando se n'è andata e cosa mancava quando è tornata a casa, non c'è niente di negativo in questo.
Lo lascio così, guarda tu stesso i fatti.

So, when she went out she was wearing the panties from last night when she went to sleep with Nadia (who knows how much dirty stuff they did under the covers? I didn't see them and what about you?) then she also wore her wonderful breasts (but to you this it doesn't matter and you don't care), unfortunately he has put on a dark purple shirt with a light V-neck and long sleeves (strange because prostitutes always wear low-cut, or rather very low-cut, shirts or shirts), two light gray or white socks, black trousers . In addition to the black coat, instead of the white overcoat, she has worn those terrible boots with laces that make her such a whore (as you say). And she came back at 7.46pm and she still had the same disgusting whore boots (as you say), the same trousers and coincidentally the same panties. I won't hide from you that she still had her tits in place. What did you see I wonder. Ah yes, you're right, three used condoms inside the backpack but... it doesn't count because I don't see them either and I can't check, like you obviously. I would say, like urging someone else to stop.

I'm was relaxing watching the girls in the tub and all of a sudden this creepy guy comes into play and it's wolf, I swear wolf is officially the creepy guy that comes up with ideas just to see and be around nude females, I don't care if he's playing like he's a masseuse, or he's playing like he's a photographer, it's just all these creepy ways he has to come up with just to be around them, and it totally destroys the whole effing scene having him there

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I'm was relaxing watching the girls in the tub and all of a sudden this creepy guy comes into play and it's wolf, I swear wolf is officially the creepy guy that comes up with ideas just to see and be around nude females, I don't care if he's playing like he's a masseuse, or he's playing like he's a photographer, it's just all these creepy ways he has to come up with just to be around them, and it totally destroys the whole effing scene having him there

Only time he isn't there is when they are taking a shit. 🤣

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Like someone said yesterday, his cock is like an anteaters nose and he sniffs them out with it. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1