B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

Two gay men in B7 on Saturday, one queer male and a crossdreser in B4 kitchen today. My subscription is off tomrrow and like it, I'm off too. No issue, just won't pay to watch them, not my thing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

The worst troublemakers in the villas are Sara, Daytone and massimo.

because they have sex? wow...I understand that the patrons agree with you in their jealousy but I would like to know from you the reason why Sara and Mass are so bad now, they don't interfere with anyone just each other.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

because they have sex? wow...I understand that the patrons agree with you in their jealousy but I would like to know from you the reason why Sara and Mass are so bad now, they don't interfere with anyone just each other.

Another day and another comical post by the Sara/Massi haters. I have seen absolutely NOTHING they have done that even comes close in suggesting they are the 'worst' trouble makers. At least the OP has acknowledged they are the 'worst' from a bad bunch at both the Villa's by suggesting they are the 'worst' troublemakers. Always tickles me when they say 'hope he/she leaves soon'. How about the OP's leaving RLC website and these chat forums first before suggesting someone else from the actual project should leave...weird. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, poncherello said:

There are those who have eyes to see, those who have ears to hear but some, unfortunately, with a congenital defect: the tongue is too long and, even worse, only to speak badly

We already know this about you so thanks for yet again confirming this and giving us a laugh. 

20 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

We already know this about you so thanks for yet again confirming this and giving us a laugh. 

I must say something positive. Karma is a lovely, pretty, calm and friendly girl! She also loves cats. In short: She is THE BEST !!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2