B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

26 minutes ago, desinc said:

You know what else is cowardly... sitting behind your keyboard hurling personal insults, typing in words you'd never have the the nerve to say face to face at someone, just because you don't agree with their opinion. 

I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but maybe being banned for a couple days while other forum members tease you for your aggressive online behavior might curtail some of this nonsense.

That’s a good point, but once when they get blocked, it means you have won, let it go. When the person is down and defenceless should we continue to kick them in the head?  

PS desinc, I’m not meaning to focus on you or anyone, and it’s good to hear other points of view 👍

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

That’s a good point, but once when they get blocked, it means you have won, let it go. When the person is down and defenceless should we continue to kick them in the head?  

PS desinc, I’m not meaning to focus on you or anyone, and it’s good to hear other points of view 👍

I don't believe I made fun of anyone. My post was meant to acknowledge and support the moderator for doing a good job. They get very little recognition!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, desinc said:

I don't believe I made fun of anyone. My post was meant to acknowledge and support the moderator for doing a good job. They get very little recognition!

No no no,  you didn’t make fun of anyone, you just made an intelligent comment. I was worried you’d think I my reply was directed at you, and said so to avoid misunderstanding. It was just a discussion. I am with you, and I absolutely support cracking down and giving out bans. 

✌️ 👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I don't know if it just looks like all the residents except sara don't want to party in b7 anymore

Sara was there to keep an eye on Matti !!