B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

8 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Karma start touching her breasts as she's right now sitting on her bed, that makes this moment very exciting, being this is the closest to bating I will ever see from her

Wouldn't you rather see Karma touching Sara breast instead 😃

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Comment made on the previous board:

"When I look at how he rages, I think Karma is just dead between her legs, he is wasting his time 😬"

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Couldn't have been to "dead" to make a mess on the floor.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Comment made on the previous board:

"When I look at how he rages, I think Karma is just dead between her legs, he is wasting his time 😬"

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Couldn't have been to "dead" to make a mess on the floor.

Urinary incontinence!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Should rename Karma's room to 'Pee Central'. 

It's a good thing we can't smell that room and I'm glad I didn't see it, Karma is actually quite a dirty girl 😬

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

It's a good thing we can't smell that room and I'm glad I didn't see it, Karma is actually quite a dirty girl 😬

There's a RP somewhere of the cat unloading onto the bed...I'm surprised it doesn't have a split arsehole, it was almost a human shit. Yes, Karma is not the most hygienic participant but keep your eye on Esenia, showers every couple of days if that...sometimes 2 in one day to make up for the lost 3 days worth of no showers.  

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

There's a RP somewhere of the cat unloading onto the bed...I'm surprised it doesn't have a split arsehole, it was almost a human shit. Yes, Karma is not the most hygienic participant but keep your eye on Esenia, showers every couple of days if that...sometimes 2 in one day to make up for the lost 3 days worth of no showers.  

I don't watch what Karma does anymore, I find her being with that tantra man particularly disgusting to see 🤮, I hope that Mass of Wolf will take over soon (it will go faster too)
I also noticed how little Esenia washes and in that moldy shower, that shower is so small that I can imagine that she does not want to go in there, maybe she will wash somewhere else or on the tap outside the camera

16 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't watch what Karma does anymore, I find her being with that tantra man particularly disgusting to see 🤮, I hope that Mass of Wolf will take over soon (it will go faster too)
I also noticed how little Esenia washes and in that moldy shower, that shower is so small that I can imagine that she does not want to go in there, maybe she will wash somewhere else or on the tap outside the camera

I know what you mean about Karma and like I said before, I only chime in for a second or two when she is mostly asleep but sometimes I have the urge to see what she is up to when she is awake and its mostly not entertaining AT ALL, so I soon change cams which I'm thankful for. If anything, E&D should ask to be upgraded to something post-war rather than continue in this pre-war shite apartment. Every other apartment is mostly modern and still being upgraded to even more modern places like in Montenegro. How TF does RLC a place like H&Z's place and that bag of shit for E&D...shocking. Like I said before it would not surprise me if that place is their own and somehow they got involved with RLC and agreed to allow them to install recording equipment in their own apartment because for me this is not usually the standard RLC would go for and offer viewers.