B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Anyone can lay and move around in a bath for 3 hours with no meaning to it like this trash AGAIN.  

Hey Deano, not anyone. I couldn't, Guy and I could go maybe 30 minutes if we were "making out". Then it's move on to more intimate stuff or I'm out to the bed or sofa. How are they keeping the water hot?

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Deano, not anyone. I couldn't, Guy and I could go maybe 30 minutes if we were "making out". Then it's move on to more intimate stuff or I'm out to the bed or sofa. How are they keeping the water hot?

Keeping the water hot depends on a number of factors...one being the material the bath is made from and what is underneath it. For me, the few seconds I chimed in seemed to me Karma was not enjoying it but just followed in what he was doing. I dunno...Karma is just not for me and neither in Tantric sex lol. They say the less of something you have, the more you appreciate it when you do have it, but this whole Tantra thing is just stretched beyond most people's patients to watch from start to finish. I could have watched Titanic in the time they took a bath.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Les hippies dégueulasses sont TOUJOURS dans la baignoire, je vois !                                                                                                                                                         Throw Up Saison 2 GIF par The Office

tu te prend pour qui ???

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Salut Deano, pas n'importe qui. Je ne pouvais pas, Guy et moi pourrions rester peut-être 30 minutes si nous nous embrassions. Ensuite, je passe à des choses plus intimes ou je me dirige vers le lit ou le canapé. Comment font-ils pour garder l’eau chaude ?

Comment Removed

25 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Your Posting privileges have been revoked until Monday, February 26th 7:05PM EST. (3 Days)

The toxicity is real!

The ban hammer has been utilized very effectively! 

Thanks!

• Like 3