B4 - General Topic 2024 #31 (February / March)

7 hours ago, desinc said:

The toxicity is real!

The ban hammer has been utilized very effectively! 

Thanks!

There's been many cussing, swearing and name calling of other members because of what they post so now if they get too carried away with their antics I'll just start sitting them out.  It's the quickest way of getting the message across.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

4 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I know what you mean about Karma and like I said before, I only chime in for a second or two when she is mostly asleep but sometimes I have the urge to see what she is up to when she is awake and its mostly not entertaining AT ALL, so I soon change cams which I'm thankful for. If anything, E&D should ask to be upgraded to something post-war rather than continue in this pre-war shite apartment. Every other apartment is mostly modern and still being upgraded to even more modern places like in Montenegro. How TF does RLC a place like H&Z's place and that bag of shit for E&D...shocking. Like I said before it would not surprise me if that place is their own and somehow they got involved with RLC and agreed to allow them to install recording equipment in their own apartment because for me this is not usually the standard RLC would go for and offer viewers.  

it's a bit of a search for a camera that is interesting, it's funny that B7 with those boys is now more fun to follow than B4 with its dehydrated residents, Octavia is also hopeful but I think her plastic fellow residents are worthless.
I'm waiting for spring with a Dylan-like boy who will take care of some fireworks for those dehydrated nuns and who can also take care of the pee doll.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There's been many cussing, swearing and name calling of other members because of what they post so now if they get too carried away with their antics I'll just start sitting them out.  It's the quickest way of getting the message across.  

Impeach Time Out GIF

57 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Whatever someone did wrong, I don't think it's a good thing for other visitors to make fun of someone who can no longer respond

Its not hard to get caught up in these wars and I get it. Taking a break really helps clear your head, even if its self imposed.

So I 100% agree. Its cowardly to taunt someone who can't respond.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

8 More Stone Cold Stunner GIFs Cause Stone Cold Said So - StillRealToUs.com 

4 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Its not hard to get caught up in these wars and I get it. Taking a break really helps clear your head, even if its self imposed.

So I 100% agree. Its cowardly to taunt someone who can't respond.

You know what else is cowardly... sitting behind your keyboard hurling personal insults, typing in words you'd never have the the nerve to say face to face at someone, just because you don't agree with their opinion. 

I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but maybe being banned for a couple days while other forum members tease you for your aggressive online behavior might curtail some of this nonsense.

• Upvote 3