B7 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February / March)

I have been wondering about Wolf's bodyshape ! How can he look that way? He plays a lot of videogames. He lies down on his back a lot. He paces round like a slow penguin sometimes. And he eats a lot and often. If I was to do that I'd have the body of the Michelin-man or worse! What kind of pills does he take ??? Are they the reason for his impotence ??

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

I have been wondering about Wolf's bodyshape ! How can he look that way? He plays a lot of videogames. He lies down on his back a lot. He paces round like a slow penguin sometimes. And he eats a lot and often. If I was to do that I'd have the body of the Michelin-man or worse! What kind of pills does he take ??? Are they the reason for his impotence ??

Ken has the perfect body shape among male participants on RLC.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Lasse said:

Only one word describes how he looks the way he does.  Steroids.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Only one word describes how he looks the way he does.  Steroids.  

But is that enough? He hardly moves. If he goes to the FR he lies on his back fiddeling on his beloved phone. I truly don't understand....

33 minutes ago, Lasse said:

But is that enough? He hardly moves. If he goes to the FR he lies on his back fiddeling on his beloved phone. I truly don't understand....

Steroids would be the answer for his impotence.  The part of lying on his back fiddling with the phone is just udder laziness caused form boredom. 

Don't have to worry much longer. Wolf's time on RLC is almost done.  

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Steroids would be the answer for his impotence.  The part of lying onn his back fiddling with the phone is just udder laziness caused form boredom. 

Don't have to worry much longer. Wolf's time on RLC is almost done.  

Hip Hip Hooray

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Gli steroidi sarebbero la risposta alla sua impotenza. Il fatto di stare sdraiato sulla schiena ad armeggiare con il telefono è solo pigrizia causata dalla noia. 

Non devi preoccuparti ancora per molto. Il tempo di Wolf su RLC è quasi finito.  

E per l’altro quanto manca?