masturbation

Guest remolacha

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, fairly long thread about about bating but no bating, lol.

Hey pecking look at the number of posts and likes that you have and then look at mine,If not for this post to tell you about it, we both would have had the exact same amount of posts and likes lmaoo!!

Guest bobbyjoe

she have check a lot of time the door because she's afraid nora or lilu come in her bedroom if she start masturbate and mooning,

soo she prefer stop after 1 mn and sleeping,hurry up alisa,do that one time before my suscription finish,

j don't understand why it's impossible locked this fucking door,it's a big problem for intimity

Door has no lock so she can't do it since she might be afraid that they walk in...other then that i think she would masturbate more comfortably without worrying about nora or lilu walking in on her.

So another day and another tease,just like I said she was going to do before she did it tonight,stay tuned guys around 7-8pm tomorrow night she will do the exact same thing again so set your alarm and get your recording software ready,see you guys then lol ::) ::)

So another day and another tease,just like I said she was going to do before she did it tonight,stay tuned guys around 7-8pm tomorrow night she will do the exact same thing again so set your alarm and get your recording software ready,see you guys then lol ::) ::)

Lol! Well, the fact is that you know she's playing with you. But for some reason we still coming back to see if it goes a little further. At the moment, Alisa seems the most popular girl on RLC. It's like an addiction. If she masturbates before my membership expires, I will renew it. But I don't think that will happen.

She's a player  8) 

After she gave us a little tease and pulled the bed covers up to point of hiding her face and appeared to be motionless, I kept on her, 15 minutes later she suddenly started breathing heavy and gave out a little moan. She is doing it but quietly and with not much motion.

After she gave us a little tease and pulled the bed covers up to point of hiding her face and appeared to be motionless, I kept on her, 15 minutes later she suddenly started breathing heavy and gave out a little moan. She is doing it but quietly and with not much motion.

When was this? Did I missed this?

I think that alias was starting to play with herself then for some reason she stopped once again she had no panties on tonight after she had a shower

The reason is to make sure you come back tomorrow and check if she does a bit more :)

She always sleeps without panties when she showering before sleeping.