masturbation

Guest remolacha

Yeah very disapointing. I cancel the membership. Wait till some new members come in.

Yeah, I gave myself an early Xmas present: I just cancelled my membership. Maybe if there are some changes in the future I will consider to renew it. But I don't think that will happen soon. Of course I speak for myself, but I'm tired of these boring apartments. Real Life Cam is a promising concept, but it's very poorly executed.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if Lilu be masturbating or if she got a bad case of the sleepless leg syndrome,because whenever she is sleeping she sure can twitch and move her body up and down all night like she is masturbating under the sheets,but it's just wishful thinking I think that's just the way she sleeps lol.

I'm 99% Sure lilu finally did it today. everyone left the house except her she went into the room where we can't see. locked the door ( i heard it) and was in there for 15-20 Mins came out went to the bathroom then went to lie down. It sucks that there's no cam in that room >:( >:( >:(

I'm 99% Sure lilu finally did it today. everyone left the house except her she went into the room where we can't see. locked the door ( i heard it) and was in there for 15-20 Mins came out went to the bathroom then went to lie down. It sucks that there's no cam in that room >:( >:( >:(

Likely no cam because there's a toilet in there.

Because everyone you know who is in the restroom for 15 minutes is masturbating? Maybe she just didn't feel well and had to take a huge dump. :-X

Likely no cam because there's a toilet in there.

yeah you are probably right like you so often are. So help a dumb ass (like myself) out. The walls are paper thin there. i can hear the downstairs toilet flush from upstairs and vice versa. I never heard a toilet flush?? My computer is hooked up to a great stereo system with a sub woofer so i can hear this, so can  you if you turn your system up loud. Also why do you use one bathroom for 15-20 min to go use another one that you don't ever use any other time? (nora walks by it all the time to use the other) hmmm.

Your post was filled with so much knowledge it got me to rethink my highly unlikely post.

She probably was making a Huge Dump. A huge TEXT DUMP

PS: If I'm the bathroom for 15 minutes I'm masturbating. that just me haha

I think you are missing the obvious, as I don't see a washing machine, cloths drying or an ironing board, which leads me to think this is a utility room and she was doing some ironing. I have see Sofie go into the room and come out with a fresh towel and cloths.

If Lilu was going to play with herself I think she is more likely to do it under the duvet.

I know this is of subject but it something that amuses me, on cam 1 you can see a Christmas tree under the stairs still in its box, but if you look on cam2 they have place pressie around it.

Yes I know Christmas Day for Orthodox Russians is on 7 January so there is time yet to unpack the tree, but they are in Spain and I thought they might celebrate both.