B4 - General Topic 2024 #32 (March)

3 hours ago, Borbora said:

The atmosphere in the villa is far below zero.
Aziza coming home and giving a faint wave of her hand.
Massimo's commentary.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Unfortunately Mass and Sara are the only ones who still provide exercise and sometimes fun, Numi is colorless and Aziz plus Karma lie on their bed  are not social and ruin everything, out with those two good for nothing girls is the first thing to happen

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Unfortunately Mass and Sara are the only ones who still provide exercise and sometimes fun, Numi is colorless and Aziz plus Karma lie on their bed  are not social and ruin everything, out with those two good for nothing girls is the first thing to happen

From what I heard today, Massimo is the most normal person in this villa. But my source is Nadia and that makes it complicated to find the truth. She tells those stories in English and with the speakers open.😦

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

wow because there are tenants who don't have sex every day and are in their room more than the other two

Because during the day the guy just sits at his laptop and she also just sits around in her room and smokes a cigarette from time to time and that's more movement than the other 3 girls. when the guy comes over in the evening they just chat and then they fuck (wow much more variety and more invigorating than what aziza karma and numi do). Watching the two of them is just as boring and empty of ideas as some people here talk about the other 3 girls.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Wow, denn es gibt Mieter, die nicht jeden Tag Sex haben und sich mehr in ihrem Zimmer aufhalten als die anderen beiden

Denn tagsüber sitzt der Typ nur an seinem Laptop und sie sitzt auch einfach in ihrem Zimmer herum und raucht ab und zu eine Zigarette und das ist mehr Bewegung als die anderen 3 Mädchen. Wenn der Typ abends vorbeikommt, unterhalten sie sich nur und dann ficken sie (wow, viel abwechslungsreicher und belebender als das, was Aziza Karma und Numi machen). Den beiden zuzuschauen ist genauso langweilig und ideenlos, wie manche hier über die anderen drei Mädchen reden.

Du hast Recht, es gibt nur noch einen oder zwei , die diese beiden beim ficken sehen wollen, mich langweilen die beiden.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Du hast Recht, es gibt nur noch einen oder zwei , die diese beiden beim ficken sehen wollen, mich langweilen die beiden.

jup deshalb schalte ich schon auf eine andere Kamera oder schau mir lieber madison oder brooke an als sara und den sex sehe ich sowieso meist  nicht weil in b7 schau ich fast nie rein und meist vögeln die wenn ich schon schlafe

4 hours ago, Borbora said:

From what I heard today, Massimo is the most normal person in this villa. But my source is Nadia and that makes it complicated to find the truth. She tells those stories in English and with the speakers open.😦

Most normal person ??   He should be in B7, not in B4 ... 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Borbora said:

The atmosphere in the villa is far below zero.
Aziza coming home and giving a faint wave of her hand.
Massimo's commentary.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Sara thought Aziza is jealouse ! Of whom ? Of what ?

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara pensava che Aziza fosse gelosa! Di chi ? Di cosa ?

Sara has realized that she is isolated but doesn't understand why, clearly because she is brainless

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara thought Aziza is jealouse ! Of whom ? Of what ?

maybe Aziz is jealous of Sara because Sara is the only one in the Villa who seems happy and enjoys what she does, the rest are dead in bed like a zombie and have no social contact with the other residents but I have nothing heard something about jealousy in B4

In any case, Sara is happy with her fuck machine and walks around with a smile all day long, the rest has sauerkraut faces 😑

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe Aziz is jealous of Sara because Sara is the only one in the Villa who seems happy and enjoys what she does, the rest are dead in bed like a zombie and have no social contact with the other residents but I have nothing heard something about jealousy in B4

I guess Nadia was very clear what's happening with Aziza and her relationship with others. Might not be 100% true but I guess is close.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess Nadia was very clear what's happening with Aziza and her relationship with others. Might not be 100% true but I guess is close.

I didn't hear anything about that because I don't follow Nadia, I only know that there was an argument but not between who