B2 - General Topic 2024 #6 (March)

Tattoo guy may be American.

The tattoo that covers his back is of the Statue of Liberty.  With "We the people" in script above, and 'liberty and justice for all' below.

We the People is from the Constitution.  Liberty and Justice for all is from the Pledge of Allegiance.  Pledge of Allegiance was first published in Boston

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, moules said:

Tattoo guy may be American.

The tattoo that covers his back is of the Statue of Liberty.  With "We the people" in script above, and 'liberty and justice for all' below.

We the People is from the Constitution.  Liberty and Justice for all is from the Pledge of Allegiance.  Pledge of Allegiance was first published in Boston

You must be a fucking riot at parties.

• Haha 8

11 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Once again you get it erased from replay so I can't see what you were talking about. How about you just suck it up and stop being a Karen.

Amen brother... Amen! 

I'm embarrassed for them... Fully grown... Adult tattletales... 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Let me see if I understood all this drama correctly. Some of you were discussed by watching a tattooed guy in the apartment, but kept watching any way for some reason, then the guy show the middle finger to the cam, and you all went batshit crazy and complained to RLC? 🤣🤣🤣

You guy fucking deserved the middle finger. Go do something better about your lives than watching what you don't like. Bunch of snowflakes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Let me see if I understood all this drama correctly. Some of you were discussed by watching a tattooed guy in the apartment, but kept watching any way for some reason, then the guy show the middle finger to the cam, and you all went batshit crazy and complained to RLC? 🤣🤣🤣

You guy fucking deserved the middle finger. Go do something better about your lives than watching what you don't like. Bunch of snowflakes.

Actually, I posted the RP at that precise moment he did the finger thing, and I added a LMFAO to it. Little did I know this would trigger members to complain about it, which I as a bit surprised about because I for one never complained. However it's nice to see you continue on your journey here making friends with other members...NOT.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Disgusted, not Discussed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Some people are very stupid. It's been said thousands of times that tenants read CC regularly and they read EVERYTHING. I think Dayana informed the guy about the gratuitous insults here and of course he responded in kind.  Some people need to understand that insults always come back with interest, since that boy was targeted gratuitously i wouldn't act offended if he responded in that way. This reminds me of when Leora, when she was still in Russia, one day responded to insults about her or Paul in the same way.

Then there would be something to say about the fact that tenants, in my opinion, should not show the CC site to those who do not participate in RLC but this is another long discussion.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Some people are very stupid. It's been said thousands of times that tenants read CC regularly and they read EVERYTHING. I think Dayana informed the guy about the gratuitous insults here and of course he responded in kind.  Some people need to understand that insults always come back with interest, since that boy was targeted gratuitously i wouldn't act offended if he responded in that way. This reminds me of when Leora, when she was still in Russia, one day responded to insults about her or Paul in the same way.

Then there would be something to say about the fact that tenants, in my opinion, should not show the CC site to those who do not participate in RLC but this is another long discussion.

The "boy" and Dayana do not run RLC.  Justify it all you want, once RLC sees how this affects their subs.  She's toast.

23 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I think Dayana informed the guy about the gratuitous insults here and of course he responded in kind. 

Totally wrong, the guy was being tattooed standing up, nowhere near his phone neither was the woman doing job. He simply looked at the cam, smiled sarcastically and gave the finger to which she laughed. There had been hardly any comments at that point anyway and none against him, so no, you can't justify.