B2 - General Topic 2024 #6 (March)

4 minutes ago, chogdad said:

You'd hope so but....? Deleting it that fast is like them saying "It didn't happen".

Friday night is meant to be a big time of the week for views and we got given THAT!

I get you, I do but with the number of complainants they probably just felt it easier to just erase the segment containing the incident and was probably done quick time because the RP link I posted was used as it was already there at the precise point of the Ink Man doing what he did. It's been removed now so surely, it's just better to move on rather than think about the 'if's, but's and maybes'. Let it go bro, we know what RLC are like lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

I get you, I do but with the number of complainants they probably just felt it easier to just erase the segment containing the incident and was probably done quick time because the RP link I posted was used as it was already there at the precise point of the Ink Man doing what he did. It's been removed now so surely, it's just better to move on rather than think about the 'if's, but's and maybes'. Let it go bro, we know what RLC are like lol. 

Oh yeah, you're right, gone now. But still frigging annoying!

• Sad 1

Just now, chogdad said:

Oh yeah, you're right, gone now. But still frigging annoying!

I'm with you though, I get it but best to just move on and not let it annoy you lol. 

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

RLC is despirate for subs right now.  Evidenced by the click bait shows they have had people doing lately.  This shit will kill them.  The site is already dying.  They cant get participants and the ones that they do get either do nothing, like in B4 right now, or they fuck off early.  RLC needs to get their shit together.  Not by adding trannys or more guys or a a fucking freak covered fron head to toe in tatoos.  

This is fucking rediculous. 

I thought you quit subscribing weeks ago.

9 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Here's a awful thought that crossed my mind.  The Green Haired Tat artist is going to be Daytona's replacement in B4.

She did take a shower earlier with no problem with the cameras. So I think she's ready.😏

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Dayana has been home for ages, and is waiting to get her bed back as the guy is still being tattooed.

Who's fault is that Dayana 😛

Stupid bitch... fuck her...hope she has to sit there for the rest of the night.

• Haha 1