B2 - General Topic 2024 #6 (March)

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Actually, I posted the RP at that precise moment he did the finger thing, and I added a LMFAO to it. Little did I know this would trigger members to complain about it, which I as a bit surprised about because I for one never complained. However it's nice to see you continue on your journey here making friends with other members...NOT.  

Don't worry, they don't want to be my friends and I don't want to be theirs.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Don't worry, they don't want to be my friends and I don't want to be theirs.

To be fair that's probably the best way but I find Premium members (not all) but many, quite obnoxious, like they have entitlement over non Premium members, strange that. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

To be fair that's probably the best way but I find Premium members (not all) but many, quite obnoxious, like they have entitlement over non Premium members, strange that. 

Maybe I have a wrong perception about myself because I have many more positive comments than negatives, specially about other forum members.

I've tried many times to engage in positive discussions here, but sometimes I don't know if them are pretending to be stupid in a weak attempt to troll, or they are actually stupid.

What really triggered me in this case was that members that pay for RLC's subscription, despite only complaining about tenants, have the audacity to email RLC only because of a middle finger.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe I have a wrong perception about myself because I have many more positive comments than negatives, specially about other forum members.

I've tried many times to engage in positive discussions here, but sometimes I don't know if them are pretending to be stupid in a weak attempt to troll, or they are actually stupid.

What really triggered me in this case was that members that pay for RLC's subscription, despite only complaining about tenants, have the audacity to email RLC only because of a middle finger.

So, firstly as I said, I posted the B2 finger RP and laughed at it with no intention of reporting it to RLC, but it triggered a few and they had since reported it and now the clip has gone. Secondly again as I said 'some' Premium CC members here are quite obnoxious and they often feel a sense of entitlement with certain things on RLC page and the hate for some tenants is relentless. Some Premium members seemly spend more of their time when logged ion ridiculing those they dislike rather than embracing those they find entertaining which is really quite bizarre. I've been there myself but am learning to ignore the clowns on here and to embrace decent convo's with those who are happy to engage and respond/react. Look at this way, you either walk around and ignore the dogshit on the floor and continue with your day or you step in it and make things messy for yourself and others. I know what I'd rather do.    

It is no more what we used to have with lots of girls having fun, partying IN the appartments, dancing, interacting between each others, not being harassed by guys who just want "trophies"  ... Really miss these years ... RLC wants some guys ?  Create more appartments for " COUPLES"

• Upvote 2

il y a une heure, Brokk! a dit :

So he would have made a rude gesture for nothing? It seems unlikely to me.

Nothing to feel offended about, in my opinion, more like an act "against the system" (like some do to security cameras), a kid's action...  

RLC action could have just been a precaution; not sure a user did really complain (but to be sincere I didn't follow the whole story, just noticed when TfiDeano made the message), after all what for?

BTW the tattoos were not so bad (to invasive, yes).

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

It is no more what we used to have with lots of girls having fun, partying IN the appartments, dancing, interacting between each others, not being harassed by guys who just want "trophies"  ... Really miss these years ... RLC wants some guys ?  Create more appartments for " COUPLES"

This again...having a mixture is better for some, I am really not into lesbian or all girl houses as B1 and B2 and H&Z are already enough plus B4, that' 5 apartments already girl only. RLC is a mixture and only people on here make things a problem. RLC does need more couples yes and more active couples instead of the 1 or 2 couples who just sit in the apartment all day eating shite or bating over and fucking over...that's kinda boring but having guys at the clubhouses creates good viewing and clearly a lot of jealously and debate on here. I don't think it's fair to want a voyeur site just to satisfy the needs of those who think only with what's below the belt and not their brains having a majority all girl residencies. Having both couples, girls and guys is great, but I don't bang on daily about the girls I hate like some guys on here spend all their time whining about the guys because they dislike them. I may drop the odd comment to capture the fanboys of the girls I dislike but I just switch cam if I don't like what I see...problem solved. Nit arguing with you but just sharing my opinion.     

30 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

What has happened to this site ?? Used to be so so good, now we have predators, onlyfans girls, tantra BS and narcissistic people as tenants.

Lots of predators both male and female, they are all as bad as one another. 

57 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

What has happened to this site ?? Used to be so so good, now we have predators, onlyfans girls, tantra BS and narcissistic people as tenants.

we reached the end of this concept

RLC is just in a boring infinite circle at the image of the two new girls of B4 💤 ,not even a welcome party for them

and RLC not doing much effort for make this site more interesting years after years

the management of this site is just bad

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2