Masha - (2024) #4

Hopefully Roxy has spoken to Masha about Babi's presence.
I can remember a conversation that Babi described as very unreliable and the incident with the police. She was specifically not asked to look after the cats during the trip to Poland.
A repeat of these things could cost Masha her job, she said.
Arbitrary decisions in this direction could lead to a new conflict with Roxy.

I am sadly about to reevaluate Roxy! Letting Barbi stay was a very bad decision. I guess Roxy asked her to come but I can't understand why !! Babi is and always was a very unpleasant person. Good thing that she didn't bring her painted appendix!! Roxy needs to rethink!!!

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I am sadly about to reevaluate Roxy! Letting Barbi stay was a very bad decision. I guess Roxy asked her to come but I can't understand why !! Babi is and always was a very unpleasant person. Good thing that she didn't bring her painted appendix!! Roxy needs to rethink!!!

I believe that guy was banned too.

Anyone know when the mic on cam 12 was turned down or off as the hissing sound is no longer audible and hasn't been for the past 10 days at least. 

On 3/5/2024 at 11:23 AM, desinc said:

Roxy is no stranger, she's been around this cat for months on a daily basis. The guy is new... but the cat reacted to Roxy moving the stuffed shark whose tail hit the cat in the face and it started hissing. Roxy jumped out of the bed (due to the hissing) which also alarmed the cat. The cat must of thought the guy was a threat to Roxy and that's why it bit him as soon as he moved his arm/hand in it's direction. 

The cats have had free reign over the apartment and can do as they please, including sitting at the kitchen counter while you eat and sleeping on top of you while you sleep.  I personally wouldn't allow this and would put the effort in to try and train the cats to be better pets... Masha is more of a "Live and let live" kind of person and training pets doesn't really align with that ideology.

I agree with everything you pointed out whilst some is obvious but that cats defense system/reaction needs bringing down a notch and it's easily possible to do as you rightly said regarding the training of a cat.