Masha - (2024) #4

30 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Masha now watching a discussion show while eating a ice cream bar in bed. You couldn't make this shit up.

She does this often lol, yea I watch this shit lol. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She does this often lol, yea I watch this shit lol. 

To go from a massage, to a handstand, to that, well. I know she has trouble concentrating but! Reminds me of Homer-like behaviour - "I'm not easily to impress....Wow look, a Blue car!".

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, chogdad said:

I hope so because i can hear my neighbours 2 doors down if they are being loud. 

I feel sorry for the cats. They've already got super hearing, imagine having to put up with that music and Masha's screaching every hour of the day 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I just assume European apartment buildings are built different.   She's not the only apartment that has blared music all night long with no consequence.

No they are not. Even the recent ones. And the old ones are worst in that respect. Her neighbor from the other side of the street probably hear that music with all windows closed.

She either have no direct neighbor, or they are deaf (or dead, as I first mistype), or they just gave up. 

I stayed in Roma once, and that was pretty noisy all the time (street, neighbor, etc)

[Edit] was on cam 2, around 9h45/9h55 apartment time, you can here people talking (could be in the street tho), moving furniture (chair probably) and, I guess, walking. So that probably exclude my first option

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

so when did they quit having sex at masha's,masha'swithout sex is about wortless 

As long as Roxy is there, I'm happy. That girl is a real sunshine. I'm not sure what's in it for her to be at Masha's but I'm just gonna be selfish on that one and enjoy it.

• Like 2

• moos54 locked this topic