Masha - (2024) #4

1 minute ago, rj281 said:

probly in the hidden bathroom with little clothes on so who knows if they are hiding the romance in there 

wait and see when they go to bed i guess

They went to bed with the darker cat in between them. After 5 minutes or so Roxy started freaking out like there was a bug attacking her and then the cat attacked the guy. The cat bit him and sank it's claws in his arm and actually cat one of it's claws hung up in his arm. The dude was super chill about it and they just went back to bed.

They should of immediately started cleaning out those claw and bite wounds with peroxide or some other disinfectant because that's going to be a nasty infection in the next day or two. Hopefully he's had his tetanus booster recently.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Have they shown any sort of affection towards each other since he arrived?   I guess I was expecting a little more romance in the bath.  It took the bath longer to fill than the amount of time they were in it.

Roxy is exhibiting a level of restrain I've not witnessed from her before. But he's got his hands all over her in bed and Roxy is still really subdued. She has removed her shorts and her shirt so she's not exactly resisting anything either. He'll touch her magic button and then it will be on from there I'm guessing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

How long is Roxy going to give him before she just rolls over and starts masturbating?   He seems to be missing her hints.

She's half straddled him so it won't be long now.

She can't resist some cock. We all know that!

Just now, desinc said:

She's half straddled him so it won't be long now.

She can't resist some cock. We all know that!

When she's horny, you're either on board or she'll leave without you.    I think she was giving him an opportunity to be in control and he missed that boat.

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

When she's horny, you're either on board or she'll leave without you.    I think she was giving him an opportunity to be in control and he missed that boat.

I now think they over did it in the bathroom/pharmacy and there's performance issue's. If he can't get it hard, you're right, she'll take matters in her own hand.

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Damn virgins.  :biggrin: