Masha - (2024) #4

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

I've never owned a cat but I can tell you one thing, that cat would reach the ground floor very fucking quickly if it did that to me and there was a window nearby. This cat has lost all dignity and self-control and it thinks it's a human. Baths with Masha, sleeps with her, and sits with her when she has guests over. Normal cats do none of that shit...oh and it randomly attacks people...horrible psychotic POS honestly.  

It doesn't think it's human, it's that they are territorial and they consider the house their territory - even moreso when its a house cat. 

Their behaviour is nothing different to any other cat. 

• Upvote 1

How would you react if strangers invited themselves into your home, into your sheets? This cat is obviously terrified and stressed, hence his violent reaction when this stranger suddenly became agitated and started screaming without him being able to understand the reason. This cat is extremely affectionate and bonded to Masha, and her absence is also a source of added stress. I know no one cares, but this animal's reaction is understandable, and this man is a good man for ignoring this event and not getting upset. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, redhead2183 said:

It doesn't think it's human, it's that they are territorial and they consider the house their territory - even moreso when its a house cat. 

Their behaviour is nothing different to any other cat. 

So, tenants behaviour is nothing different to any other human then...but people have opinions. It does think it's human and the rest is obvious.    

34 minutes ago, Aurage said:

How would you react if strangers invited themselves into your home, into your sheets? This cat is obviously terrified and stressed, hence his violent reaction when this stranger suddenly became agitated and started screaming without him being able to understand the reason. This cat is extremely affectionate and bonded to Masha, and her absence is also a source of added stress. I know no one cares, but this animal's reaction is understandable, and this man is a good man for ignoring this event and not getting upset. 

The only thing I admired during that incident was the guy, he handled that very well and I hope he gets checked or cleans that scratch wound out thoroughly. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aurage said:

Roxy is no stranger, she's been around this cat for months on a daily basis. The guy is new... but the cat reacted to Roxy moving the stuffed shark whose tail hit the cat in the face and it started hissing. Roxy jumped out of the bed (due to the hissing) which also alarmed the cat. The cat must of thought the guy was a threat to Roxy and that's why it bit him as soon as he moved his arm/hand in it's direction. 

The cats have had free reign over the apartment and can do as they please, including sitting at the kitchen counter while you eat and sleeping on top of you while you sleep.  I personally wouldn't allow this and would put the effort in to try and train the cats to be better pets... Masha is more of a "Live and let live" kind of person and training pets doesn't really align with that ideology.

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Babi arrived and loaded chiller with a fuck load of beers. 

Did you notice the Jul? Must of been her ride there.

I wonder if Roxy expected her to be there because Roxy left the bedroom a mess. I would think she would of at the very least picked up the shorts her man was wearing last night and maybe even straightened out the bed before leaving.

5 minutes ago, desinc said:

Did you notice the Jul? Must of been her ride there.

I wonder if Roxy expected her to be there because Roxy left the bedroom a mess. I would think she would of at the very least picked up the shorts her man was wearing last night and maybe even straightened out the bed before leaving.

I did indeed yes, she turned up with blue hair and shades. Jul is looking more and more like Jim Carrey in Me, Myself & Irene. I thought they both left at one point but Babi must have been in the shitter in the bedroom for a while dropping the kids off at the pool. Maybe Babi going around was arranged after Roxy left and during the course of the day. 

• Haha 1

Roxy out for the night with the new boyfriend, so she had Babi substitute the cat sitting?   After what happened last time, probably doesn't want Masha to accuse her of neglecting the cats.

• Haha 1