Masha - (2024) #4

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

How long until she has him in the tub?

True!

Looking at it, no Roxy, the Roxy 'Medusa' sign is removed, already wine poured, already being a little flirty - I hope this isn't another slight to Roxy. 

12 minutes ago, chogdad said:

True!

Looking at it, no Roxy, the Roxy 'Medusa' sign is removed, already wine poured, already being a little flirty - I hope this isn't another slight to Roxy. 

Apparently he's there to clean out her pipes.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Apparently he's there to clean out her pipes.

He's gonna need more than his little pecker to poke in her pipes, needs a fucking dredger to clear her pipes.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, chogdad said:

The little guy who was here with Roxy a few days ago is back, on his own and Masha has poured only 2 glasses of wine. This place never stops the surprises does it. 

It's almost a match made in heaven. They both like to spend a significant amount of time in bathrooms and he's not a physical threat to Masha at all. If he were to get out of hand she could crush him like a bug. 

He just needs to be able to get it up at the end of an evening spent in the water closet/pharmacy... He's failed at this previously.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

He's gonna need more than his little pecker to poke in her pipes, needs a fucking dredger to clear her pipes.  

Shasa would clean her pipes better than any plumber could and than came Dasha to ruin Masha's dreams

• Haha 1

He's fixing the pipes in the hidden bathroom too, she's gone in as well only to make sure he can managed of course.

I'm gonna call this guy Robin, after Robin Askwith. Some will get the joke. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, chogdad said:

He's changed into shorts as has Masha, so it looks like he doesn't have any more plumbing jobs to go to today. 

So, with Roxy off the scene again (apparently) does this mean Tiny Tim is Masha's new apartment bitch.  

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

So, with Roxy off the scene again (apparently) does this mean Tiny Tim is Masha's new apartment bitch.  

Obviously we don't what's what, but we saw him a few days ago in bed with Roxy, now just a few days later, there he is quite comfy with Masha, and no Roxy. I can't help but think right away - Is this another dig at Roxy? Getting something back at her again? And also, it wouldn't say much for him either.