Masha - (2024) #4

7 hours ago, chogdad said:

They've all left at 2.30am (?) and as they were going Masha appeared to be yelling at someone on the phone. So a typical early morning.

I wonder if RLC pay compensation to her neighbours. It must be a fucking nightmare living underneath her 

• Like 1

I have to ask !! Are Roxy and the little guy siblings?? They have never touched eachother and they are the same size! I'm just curious ! Time will tell if he also has napoleon komplex!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I have to ask !! Are Roxy and the little guy siblings?? They have never touched eachother and they are the same size! I'm just curious ! Time will tell if he also has napoleon komplex!!

They also have similar chins I have noticed. I think someone joked here that they must be kissing cousins. 

The first night after Masha left he stayed over with Roxy and they did fool around in bed but I think he had trouble maintaining an erection. But it's a strange relationship because she shows zero affection towards him. They don't hold hands, hug, put their arm around the other, and no kissing at all. But when they got in bed that first night they were pretty handsy under the covers. I haven't gone back and watched this mornings action or when he stayed again two nights ago but it seemed like they fell asleep quickly with no hanky panky.

23 minutes ago, desinc said:

They also have similar chins I have noticed. I think someone joked here that they must be kissing cousins. 

The first night after Masha left he stayed over with Roxy and they did fool around in bed but I think he had trouble maintaining an erection. But it's a strange relationship because she shows zero affection towards him. They don't hold hands, hug, put their arm around the other, and no kissing at all. But when they got in bed that first night they were pretty handsy under the covers. I haven't gone back and watched this mornings action or when he stayed again two nights ago but it seemed like they fell asleep quickly with no hanky panky.

This morning Roxy moved over to sleep with him. But it's easy to understand if you listen to Mashas snoring !!!

On 3/17/2024 at 10:00 AM, Lasse said:

This morning Roxy moved over to sleep with him. But it's easy to understand if you listen to Mashas snoring !!!

Between Masha and Sara's snoring, I don't know who is loudest. 

19 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Happy Birthday to Babi...wonder if Masha will go out and celebrate with them lmfao. 

Likely. Masha sees a reason to drink..a lot !

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Likely. Masha sees a reason to drink..a lot !

Isn't that how she sees her entire life, through the bottom of a wine glass?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Isn't that how she sees her entire life, through the bottom of a wine glass?

I always thought she saw life thru the bathroom mirror... 

• Haha 1