Masha - (2024) #4

10 minutes ago, itohkata said:

yeah, sorry, something might have been interesting in the apartment and we missed it. 

Nothing interesting Masha was in bed alone the last i seen.  

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Masha has proven to be mentally very unstable over the time since she is in RLC... She surely needs psicological support.

She can have very extreme mood variations from one moment to another and she doesn't have mental capacity to deal with the consequences of her choices and actions, and it scares me.

What bothers me too, is that whoever enters Masha's life, they are too willing to join in with her lifestyle, the trips to the hidden bathroom for all concerned is too clear. It's either they are persuaded into it or maybe it's one of the 'perks' of the experience, like when anyone goes, 'That' is always on offer for free. 

Masha should just forget about having friends and serious relationships but instead just have fuck buddies (males, females, trans and whoever else)). Nothing wrong with licking, sucking and fucking cocks, pussies and bum holes. Masha is too unstable to have decent conversations with people that cross her path. With respect to RLC, which is an adult voyeur cam site, she should just get naked and have constant sex 24/7.

Roxy did seem to think that was funny. She is such a sweetheart. Masha should watch herself on cam so she can she how stupid her rants are.