New NL Collection

here it is at last......

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wakeup 22nd June.....

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

....as long as you don't sue me for medical expenses if you do have a heart attack brought on by watching too much Nora..... ;D

she was up earlier than I had anticipated......usually a very late night means she sleeps in till late morning. Kiko just gets up early and does what he has to do, often getting back whilst she is still asleep...

She does like to sleep long into the day!!!! I guess living a night life in the entertainment world demands a long sleeping day!!!

I wish she would make more of an effort when it comes to washing and cleaning her teeth. I hardly ever see her clean her teeth when she gets up or before she goes to bed. I always thought everyone followed those rules! I was taught this when I was a child!!!!

She will regret it one day!!! A beautiful woman will always stay beautiful even into old age but if she loses her teeth - oh my god!!!

Then again it will take the danger out of a blow job!!!! ;)