Caroline & Park (2024) #3

2 minutes ago, chogdad said:

PARK - "WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY CAROLINE?"

CAROLINE - "I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE ELSE IN THE NEXT ROOM LIVE ON THE INTERNET AND YOU DON'T INTERUPT"

PARK - "TA-DA! MANY HAPPY RETURNS"

This seems to bother you?

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, chogdad said:

He IS a Mouse, He IS a Cuckold! 

we will have to differ on this because I think it's just the opposite

damn the torpedoes and the covers!!!! anyway

I applaud Park for not losing his mind over her exploring her bisexuality with her bud and leaving the petty jealousy at the door along with the feeling of being in eh danger

damn cover!!!! anyway

it would've been great for all if a 3some would've been in the cards but sadly for some reason it wasn't he could've picked up some pointers from the other side

Friskie knows what she's doing and how to prolong the experience shame she's cam shy and doesn't want Caroline to do her or so it seems

damn cover!!!!!! anyway have to make this short

I luv Caroline's energy

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I can't believe people would watch this hidden bullshit. Boring......😒

I can't believe people are arguing over whatever it is they are arguing over. Might it be something to do with expectations or entitlement when in fact as a viewer anything more than residents being home and relaxing is just a bonus, like it or not. They do what they do for themselves, not us, the viewers lol. Just my opinion.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I can't believe people are arguing over whatever it is they are arguing over. Might it be something to do with expectations or entitlement when in fact as a viewer anything more than residents being home and relaxing is just a bonus, like it or not. They do what they do for themselves, not us, the viewers lol. Just my opinion.  

Don't forget, this is all "fake" to get views.   Frisky doesn't currently have her nose smashed as hard as she can into Caroline's pelvis right now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Don't forget, this is all "fake" to get views.   Frisky doesn't currently have her nose smashed as hard as she can into Caroline's pelvis right now.

He He, i think she has done this b4

5 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Which is why I just switch cams to another apartment lol. 

• Haha 1

They are not even done yet but I would put this one up in the top tier of girl-girl fuck scenes on RLC. The thing that will make it memorable is that there was no nudity. Go figure. LOL

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, philo said:

They are not even done yet but I would put this one up in the top tier of girl-girl fuck scenes on RLC. The thing that will make it memorable is that there was no nudity. Go figure. LOL

Don't always need nudity to be hot.  Agree one of the best 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3