B4 - General Topic 2024 #33 (March)

tous les filles de b4 (sauf numi) partie pour la partouze organisée par aziza,c'est le petit chinois qui va etre content il va avoir KARMA a coté de lui?????

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Belle tette... e nessun livido sul viso dopo la caduta dell'altra notte mentre lei era incazzata lol. 

Let's see if I can ask a question and get an honest answer. We all understood that you follow Karma more than any other guest and it is well known that I understand nothing of English and Russian because I declared that I speak French and Spanish, in addition to Italian. I was struck by a post of yours in XCamFan, where I spent a few minutes, where you mess up the names (by the way, shouldn't the real names of the guests be kept silent?) and in the end you ask yourself why they all went out together and where they are the girls. Do you have any idea where they ended up? I really don't think they're all out celebrating together and if so what are they celebrating?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, pajero said:

tous les filles de b4 (sauf numi) partie pour la partouze organisée par aziza,c'est le petit chinois qui va etre content il va avoir KARMA a coté de lui?????

Vous êtes toujours exagéré dans vos fantaisies

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, pajero said:

honestly i don't think they are all at a party together, the characters are just too different to do that

1 hour ago, desinc said:

A couple of days ago she was on the phone asking someone about "storage". I think she is just spring cleaning and storing clothes she no longer wears to make room for new outfits she plans to buy with all the money she made in Paris.

Right but why do that, they were perfctly well stored in her large room. However, it's probably a mistake to apply logic to Aziza.

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

Capisci il Russo? E la conversazione di Nadia che si e’ discussa in B2 in cui parlava di Aziza e che diceva che si sarebbe trasferita in una filiale di Barcellona?

No, I don't speak Russian. But she clearly was saying "storage" several times.

I also watched her sort the clothes by what she still likes to wear and what she no longer likes to wear.

As to the conversation in B2 where Nadia mentions Aziza and the "Barcelona branch"... Nadia was saying that Aziza came back from a "Barcelona branch" fucked up on drugs and out of her mind. She goes on to say she bit her lip and her lip was big and an ambulance had to come and try to assist her. Nadia never mentions anything about Aziza moving anywhere.

I hope that helps.

• Thanks 1