B4 - General Topic 2024 #33 (March)

5 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

I don't get it, i simply don't. So after the marathon sex on New Years day, Nadia stopped talking to Sara and called all sorts of names to Massi behind his back at B2 and now after 2 months hooking up with the same guy again ??

And i know Massi only thinks with his dick but why would you wanna fuck someone who called you out behind your back to other tenants ??

Because he thinks with his dick and that is ALL that matters ... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Because he thinks with his dick and that is ALL that matters ... 

Like most men do, naturally...and to be fair they probably just made up and put the past behind them...a sensible and good thing to do...naturally. 

funny that a while ago nadia was in the tub with another girl who was trying to get her into girls and it failed because nadia likes guys but here she is kissing sara  lol

59 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Aziza continues her packing

She was taking photos of all her suitcases yesterday, and posing in front of them in her panties.

My guess is that she is headed to Paris and the new friend she met there at the party where attendees paid 60,000 euros.  Nadia mentioned this, and IIRC, Nafia also said something about a new agency.   Nadia also complained that Aziza spent very little time with her in Paris.  She was probably spending her time with her "new friend".