B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

Octavia surprised me by saying that she is fun in sex, horny, and enjoys all the sweet things that a man loves in sex. Thank you, Octavia, even if you are too late in having sex on camera.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Der Mann malträtiert Octavia ziemlich stark. Ob ihr das wirklich Spaß und körperliche Freude bereitet ?

huh?, how do you get to that ..

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

hm?, wie kommst du denn darauf ..

Mein persönlicher Eindruck aus mancher Reaktion von Octavia . Muß ja nicht stimmen, aber ich habe ja auch persönliche Erfahrungen aus meinem " Liebesleben "

37 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Mein persönlicher Eindruck aus mancher Reaktion von Octavia . Muß ja nicht stimmen, aber ich habe ja auch persönliche Erfahrungen aus meinem " Liebesleben "

I think it's more inexperience on both sides and since Octavia doesn't seem to be bothered by it much it won't be too bad, I myself have stopped watching, I find the forced way in which he has to come annoying to see, there is just no chemistry between them and Octavia should actually look for someone who can handle her but it is her life

On 3/23/2024 at 9:59 AM, mol39 said:

But is it he who wants the anal experience, or her, or both ? I can't hear their dialogue. 

In a telephone conversation, Carlos asked Octa if she was ready for other sexual practices, including anal. And Octa said she was ready if she could prepare herself. She didn't explain it in more detail. On the first evening she was unprepared. Before her sex in the morning she probably prepared herself in the downstairs bathroom. But I think that anal intercourse is causing her problems.

1 hour ago, samiooni said:

Octavia surprised me by saying that she is fun in sex, horny, and enjoys all the sweet things that a man loves in sex. Thank you, Octavia, even if you are too late in having sex on camera.

Octa explained quite clearly in her diary that for sex in her circumstances there always have to be two people who go along with it. So it's no use if she's ready herself. Carlos, let's call him that, was the first man who had the courage to do this.

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Der Mann malträtiert Octavia ziemlich stark. Ob ihr das wirklich Spaß und körperliche Freude bereitet ?

I think it was too intense for her. She has emphasized several times that it hurts her. In addition, in her diary stories there is always an emphasis on sensitive treatment

Maybe Octa would be happy to share her feelings for this weekend with us. It was a lot of fun to watch, but I would like to know whether she really felt as free to develop her feelings as she dreamed she would. Was the experiment successful?

7 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

Maybe Octa would be happy to share her feelings for this weekend with us. It was a lot of fun to watch, but I would like to know whether she really felt as free to develop her feelings as she dreamed she would. Was the experiment successful?

She has for shure built up a great apetite for sex !!

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

I think it's more inexperience on both sides and since Octavia doesn't seem to be bothered by it much it won't be too bad, I myself have stopped watching, I find the forced way in which he has to come annoying to see, there is just no chemistry between them and Octavia should actually look for someone who can handle her but it is her life

I partly agree with you. Whether the chemistry suits them remains unknown to us. It's also not clear to me if he's telling Octa the truth about his interest in her and the weekend. A gesture to the cameras in the kitchen at the very beginning makes me doubt his honesty.

• Haha 1