B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

20 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

I haven't noticed the action in the dark yet, but Carlos' lack of love towards Octavia is very noticeable. Actually, a man should be more attuned to a woman's needs and not be so concerned with his own satisfaction. Despite all this discomfort that a viewer perceives, I also have the impression that Octa enjoyed some of it. Maybe the desire to experience a sexually intense weekend was too great. But it is difficult for us to understand her sex life, even if she shares many thoughts and wishes with us viewers. I can understand your concern for her health and can share it with you. If you follow Octavia, her mood swings are hard to bear. As I suggested in another post, I'm not sure about Carlos' true intentions. One can only wish Octa had a more sensitive partner.

Well put. I think these are good observations. There certainly was a desire to experience a sexually intense weekend and that definitely happened. I think she did enjoy a lot of it but as you say…it is difficult for us to understand her sex life, especially since she herself is still exploring it. Hopefully one day she will find sexual fulfillment with a partner who is more sensitive as she is much more sensitive than most. I think her mood swings are result of this sensitivity and the fact that she is so open and spontaneous that emotions just flow. Then her brain kicks in and she tries to figure out why things are happening the way they are followed by trying to figure out the best plan of how to proceed which leads to a lot of thinking. I think the spontaneity is great. Go with that flow, let things happen and see where they lead. Being overly analytic can hide what the Universe is trying to show you and planning what to do next is fine as long as you realize the outcome of any plan is not in your control…so it is back to spontaneity after all.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

I haven't noticed the action in the dark yet, but Carlos' lack of love towards Octavia is very noticeable. Actually, a man should be more attuned to a woman's needs and not be so concerned with his own satisfaction. Despite all this discomfort that a viewer perceives, I also have the impression that Octa enjoyed some of it. Maybe the desire to experience a sexually intense weekend was too great. But it is difficult for us to understand her sex life, even if she shares many thoughts and wishes with us viewers. I can understand your concern for her health and can share it with you. If you follow Octavia, her mood swings are hard to bear. As I suggested in another post, I'm not sure about Carlos' true intentions. One can only wish Octa had a more sensitive partner.

Usually, a couple would date several weeks, get to know each other really well, and then have regular (non-anal in Octavia's case) sex and intercourse. After a few weeks or months they will naturally progress and experiment with each others sexual wants and desires. They tried to bypass all of this and do several months worth of work in a long weekend. Very ambitious but not very practical. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, desinc said:

Usually, a couple would date several weeks, get to know each other really well, and then have regular (non-anal in Octavia's case) sex and intercourse. After a few weeks or months they will naturally progress and experiment with each others sexual wants and desires. They tried to bypass all of this and do several months worth of work in a long weekend. Very ambitious but not very practical. 

great point desinc, and the way i read it with the comments that have been posted so far is,  it's nothing to go out and find someone to have experimental sex with, especially in todays society where sex is thrown in your face 24/7 7 days a week.  the problem is, no matter what you experiment with sexually, it's really all for naught unless there is some kind of love involved.  however, in todays society, there are more girls that just want to have sex and could care less about the love that should go with it.  i'm not saying in octavia's case that this is necessarily true but for many girls it is.

what i would like to see for her, is to put sex on the back burner and go out and meet a nice guy that she can fall in love with over time, and let the sex come more naturally instead of having forced sex to experiment with.  i believe in the long run she would get way more out of the experience, instead of technically having meaningless sex.

the guys that will fuck at the drop of a hat will never be in tune (hookup sex) with how she feels or how she is feeling during sexual intercourse.  guys that are found on the several dating/hookup sites that are all over the internet are not really the kind of guys that are going to provide what she needs for enabling her to have a wonderful and meaningful sexual experience (they will tell her what she wants to hear just to fuck her and leave).  it's her life and she will live it like she wants, however, i personally feel she is going about it all wrong.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what i would like to see for her, is to put sex on the back burner and go out and meet a nice guy that she can fall in love with over time, and let the sex come more naturally instead of having forced sex to experiment with.

Absolutely agree! If there is one RLC girl who deserves to find someone she can form a true loving  relationship with, then it's Octavia. 

• Like 3

Finally, Octavia did the right thing, so I hope the other two will slowly and confidently do the right thing. Please show your couple's sex life on camera. I'll be rooting for you.

9 hours ago, desinc said:

I dated a girl that wanted to try anal, but her previous BF was not into it, and before that she dated girls, so we went anal pretty quickly. Also, depending on where you live, cultural norm and the setting where your couple form, dating for weeks is optional. Also, "dating" is a whole different potato based on your country, age and mileage. 

Note that I'm just adding a bit more nuance to what you said because otherwise I agree with you 100%.

It felt more of a show than both of them discovering their partner. More like a "speed fucking" (as in "speed dating") session.

But then maybe that's just me who's disappointed by how that apartment is turning into a "regular" one and quickly losing interest in it, and seeing this issue everywhere.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, itohkata said:

I dated a girl that wanted to try anal, but her previous BF was not into it, and before that she dated girls, so we went anal pretty quickly. Also, depending on where you live, cultural norm and the setting where your couple form, dating for weeks is optional. Also, "dating" is a whole different potato based on your country, age and mileage. 

Note that I'm just adding a bit more nuance to what you said because otherwise I agree with you 100%.

It felt more of a show than both of them discovering their partner. More like a "speed fucking" (as in "speed dating") session.

But then maybe that's just me who's disappointed by how that apartment is turning into a "regular" one and quickly losing interest in it, and seeing this issue everywhere.

I wouldn't describe what happened as a show. The actions and wishes of the people involved are far too complex for that. It's possible that "Carlos" put on a show. His intentions are unclear. Maybe he just didn't want to appear like a failure in front of the cameras and that's why he behaved like that. Octavia shows too much emotion during and after the events for a show to be her intention.

7 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

I wouldn't describe what happened as a show. The actions and wishes of the people involved are far too complex for that. It's possible that "Carlos" put on a show. His intentions are unclear. Maybe he just didn't want to appear like a failure in front of the cameras and that's why he behaved like that. Octavia shows too much emotion during and after the events for a show to be her intention.

Octavia at least put a bit of it for the viewers, she said herself as much a while back. Something along "I want to do it here, in front of the cams". Yet, I do agree that it's probably not her first motive. The show she has put was probably more for him. By her demeanor and what she says, she seems so willing to please and be appreciated by her partner that she seems overwhelmed by this.

And regarding her emotions, she could not show less if she wanted too. I strongly believe that her emotions sometimes takes her over, and she can't surpass them, almost like any rational thought get drowned by the tide of those emotions. 

That, and the fact that she doesn't seem to let the relationships follow their pace. It's almost like she wants the "new guy" to be in love of her and invested in the relationship in a couple of days. 

And Carlos, well... age, cams, personality, Octavia, I agree that there might be a thousand things that could influence him one way or another. Whatever that was, what it showed was certainly not very inspiring. When Octavia hangs with the Greek guy, it's sweet, light and fun.