B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

A few more thoughts about Octavia: If you look back at the recordings from the previous Friday, you'll notice that my memories were absolutely correct. On the one hand, the completely active Octavia, who was really looking forward to the meeting with a great desire for physical closeness, and on the other hand, Carlos, who lies almost immobile below or next to her without caressing her with her wonderful breasts and exploring her body. I wonder again what Carlos' intentions were: a weekend of unproblematic sex, a bet with someone,...? Or was he just tired or insecure?
His request to Octa in a previous call that she tell him the website that shows her life seems ridiculous. With a little research it would have been easy to find the one page of the two pages where Octa shows her life. I think he's already seen her on his screens. Whatever it was, we probably won't see Carlos again, and maybe that's a good thing, especially for Octavia.

6 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Nice little titties on Octavia's friend

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This little girl had a crush on Karma as well ! A pity that Karma was on her period ! Otherwise ....?

4 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Nice little titties on Octavia's friend

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Thx. She has a masculine look and of course her and Sara had a thing I read. Is she lesbian or bi?

7 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Thx. She has a masculine look and of course her and Sara had a thing I read. Is she lesbian or bi?

she looks lesbian to me

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

• Noldus changed the title to B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

i remember within the first week or two of octavia coming on rlc that she had gone shopping for groceries and i watched her take a nice size package of liver and divide it into individual serving sizes and put it in the freezer.  it was at that moment that i thought to myself, this girls a keeper!

8 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i remember within the first week or two of octavia coming on rlc that she had gone shopping for groceries and i watched her take a nice size package of liver and divide it into individual serving sizes and put it in the freezer.  it was at that moment that i thought to myself, this girls a keeper!

Sorry Frank, but I don't understand the context. Is that a saying?

Poor Octavia is suffering a lot because Carlos isn't in touch. Yesterday, in a conversation with her coach, she expressed this again. But the coach was of the opinion that she has to accept it, and I'll even forgive him if I interpret the translation from Russian correctly. I disagree. I watched the recordings again and I still think that a man who has just met a woman wants to get to know her properly and, above all, explore her body if he is really interested. I didn't notice any of this with Carlos. I don't understand this compulsion to have anal sex, because he constantly demanded it, even though Octa had mentioned several times that it hurt her. Maybe I'm misjudging the situation and Octavia disagrees with me. I do think that Octavia had a lot of fun during sex, although she probably didn't have an orgasm, and for us viewers, this was very present and we also had a lot of fun, I think. In my opinion, this was the best sex weekend I've seen at RLC. Wonderful, but I still feel uneasy when I see how Octavia is suffering. If I understood her conversation yesterday correctly, she still has a little hope that Carlos will get in touch again. She wanted to give him a chance yesterday, but when I see the look on her face before she fell asleep, I don't think that happened. Her coach probably advises her to get in touch with him herself, but I tend to agree with Octa that it is incomprehensible that Carlos hasn't contacted her for four, or now five, days. That is not like someone who cares about his partner's well-being, as he has always emphasized. Theory and practice don't fit together here.

2 hours ago, Melle2 said:

Poor Octavia is suffering a lot because Carlos isn't in touch. Yesterday, in a conversation with her coach, she expressed this again. But the coach was of the opinion that she has to accept it, and I'll even forgive him if I interpret the translation from Russian correctly. I disagree. I watched the recordings again and I still think that a man who has just met a woman wants to get to know her properly and, above all, explore her body if he is really interested. I didn't notice any of this with Carlos. I don't understand this compulsion to have anal sex, because he constantly demanded it, even though Octa had mentioned several times that it hurt her. Maybe I'm misjudging the situation and Octavia disagrees with me. I do think that Octavia had a lot of fun during sex, although she probably didn't have an orgasm, and for us viewers, this was very present and we also had a lot of fun, I think. In my opinion, this was the best sex weekend I've seen at RLC. Wonderful, but I still feel uneasy when I see how Octavia is suffering. If I understood her conversation yesterday correctly, she still has a little hope that Carlos will get in touch again. She wanted to give him a chance yesterday, but when I see the look on her face before she fell asleep, I don't think that happened. Her coach probably advises her to get in touch with him herself, but I tend to agree with Octa that it is incomprehensible that Carlos hasn't contacted her for four, or now five, days. That is not like someone who cares about his partner's well-being, as he has always emphasized. Theory and practice don't fit together here.

I see a few possible reasons if they haven't been in contact :

• he's over his head with something else, or had an accident.
  • it's over for him and he's a coward to not say so
  • that was just a sex thing (maybe he was a RLC watcher before knowing her)
  • he likes her and that's a macho thing to keep her under control

All in all (except the first one), it may not appear as that to her, but she might be dodging a bullet.