B1 - General Topic 2024 #4 (March - April)

52 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Brooke looking fine. Time for a play. 😂

Lets Go Come On Man GIF by filmeditor

And another hot as fuck one.

And some dickhead said these girls were boring. 

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I think it's more inexperience on both sides and since Octavia doesn't seem to be bothered by it much it won't be too bad, I myself have stopped watching, I find the forced way in which he has to come annoying to see, there is just no chemistry between them and Octavia should actually look for someone who can handle her but it is her life

it a  suprise same for massimo often that he preferred to jack-off instead of having octavia finish him off with her mouth.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Melle2 said:

Octa explained quite clearly in her diary that for sex in her circumstances there always have to be two people who go along with it. So it's no use if she's ready herself. Carlos, let's call him that, was the first man who had the courage to do this.

the second

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I think it's more inexperience on both sides and since Octavia doesn't seem to be bothered by it much it won't be too bad, I myself have stopped watching, I find the forced way in which he has to come annoying to see, there is just no chemistry between them and Octavia should actually look for someone who can handle her but it is her life

It certainly did look that way. The few moments I saw them together looked liked two high schooler trying to have sex and taking inspiration from PH. But maybe I missed the moment there were not just two bodies fucking. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

the second

You mean the Russian who visited Octa in mid-December? At this point she probably didn't want to have sex in front of the camera and they went into the stairwell.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I’m liking Octavia very much with her perceived innocence and her willingness to experiment in her sex life. She can stay as long as she like as far as I’m concerned 👌

She will probably only stay until the end of June at the latest. Then she wants to go to a festival in Belgium and later visit her family in Belarus.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Melle2 said:

Maybe Octa would be happy to share her feelings for this weekend with us. It was a lot of fun to watch, but I would like to know whether she really felt as free to develop her feelings as she dreamed she would. Was the experiment successful?

She certainly has a lot to process as so much happened in a short period of time and it was all pretty intense. All of this is so new to her as well that it will need to settle in and it remains to be seen how her sensitive body holds up after what was less than sensitive treatment at times.

As for “Carlos”…he definitely appears to be arrogant and even manipulative as he did what he wanted most of the time and Octavia even had to bring herself to orgasm following one session. I was also concerned after the intense drama of her lying in the darkness thinking that she upset him after what seemed like angry sex on his part where he hurt her, slapped her face and even hurt her again after she asked him not to. This was followed by intense sex in the morning where my concern was that she would be willing to do whatever it takes to make him “happy again” even it meant enduring more discomfort than she would have liked. She certainly seemed to enjoy herself though. I just hope it's not at the expense of her body or her health. There are likely to be painful after-effects due to the extent that comfort levels were “pushed”. I hope she will be fine and that there is nothing serious to deal with.

It's her life and to her credit she has been willing to explore and experiment as was her desire. I hope her enjoyment of daddy dominance does not overshadow her sense of what is good for her and her body and that she maintains healthy boundaries.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, OneBeing said:

She certainly has a lot to process as so much happened in a short period of time and it was all pretty intense. All of this is so new to her as well that it will need to settle in and it remains to be seen how her sensitive body holds up after what was less than sensitive treatment at times.

As for “Carlos”…he definitely appears to be arrogant and even manipulative as he did what he wanted most of the time and Octavia even had to bring herself to orgasm following one session. I was also concerned after the intense drama of her lying in the darkness thinking that she upset him after what seemed like angry sex on his part where he hurt her, slapped her face and even hurt her again after she asked him not to. This was followed by intense sex in the morning where my concern was that she would be willing to do whatever it takes to make him “happy again” even it meant enduring more discomfort than she would have liked. She certainly seemed to enjoy herself though. I just hope it's not at the expense of her body or her health. There are likely to be painful after-effects due to the extent that comfort levels were “pushed”. I hope she will be fine and that there is nothing serious to deal with.

It's her life and to her credit she has been willing to explore and experiment as was her desire. I hope her enjoyment of daddy dominance does not overshadow her sense of what is good for her and her body and that she maintains healthy boundaries.

I haven't noticed the action in the dark yet, but Carlos' lack of love towards Octavia is very noticeable. Actually, a man should be more attuned to a woman's needs and not be so concerned with his own satisfaction. Despite all this discomfort that a viewer perceives, I also have the impression that Octa enjoyed some of it. Maybe the desire to experience a sexually intense weekend was too great. But it is difficult for us to understand her sex life, even if she shares many thoughts and wishes with us viewers. I can understand your concern for her health and can share it with you. If you follow Octavia, her mood swings are hard to bear. As I suggested in another post, I'm not sure about Carlos' true intentions. One can only wish Octa had a more sensitive partner.

• Like 1