Elli & Sayn (2024) #2

56 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

How appropriate.  Fucking like rabbits in the front room.....with a pen and rabbit on the floor.  Probably trying to show the little feller how to do it.

Learn very little watching them two. LOL 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

So originally playfighting and then something happened to trigger an argument lasting about 10-15 minutes. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Hey Deano, wtf is wrong with him, they're not just messing having fun, he keeps grabbing her and the slapping her ass was just too far. Some guys just don't get it, the physical stuff like this would make wanna kill a guy. Mu Guy and I like to wrestle and play, but he's just being a jerkoff. Is he drunk? Earlier she was using a vibratory on herself and he was slapping her breast's and grabbing her throat, she's not a born star. He better watch his ass or she'll kick him out, I would now!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Deano, wtf is wrong with him, they're not just messing having fun, he keeps grabbing her and the slapping her ass was just too far. Some guys just don't get it, the physical stuff like this would make wanna kill a guy. Mu Guy and I like to wrestle and play, but he's just being a jerkoff. Is he drunk? Earlier she was using a vibratory on herself and he was slapping her breast's and grabbing her throat, she's not a born star. He better watch his ass or she'll kick him out, I would now!

Watch for about 10-15 after the start of this clip, doesn't get any more pleasant sadly. RLC really should pay attention to the behaviour like his, especially when he seems to be living there and not a project member. He'll end up going back home if he carries on this way. I am totally agreeing with what you said. I believe the Vlad left was because of him, not Elli.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Watch for about 10-15 after the start of this clip, doesn't get any more pleasant sadly. RLC really should pay attention to the behaviour like his, especially when he seems to be living there and not a project member. He'll end up going back home if he carries on this way. I am totally agreeing with what you said. I believe the Vlad left was because of him, not Elli.  

You've got to ping RLC's support squad if you want them to dive into any issues. It's like waving a flag at a lifeguard – they won't swim over until you signal for help!

Just now, StnCld316 said:

You've got to ping RLC's support squad if you want them to dive into any issues. It's like waving a flag at a lifeguard – they won't swim over until you signal for help!

Yea and even then, it's often too late.