B4 - General Topic 2024 #34 (March)

28 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I think Sara - Massi is about to end ! Massi dosn't undrstand it yet and Sara is hesitant . But she was very jealous when Massi fucked Nadia !

Did something happen since yesterday because at 14:26 she said to Massi she loved him. 

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Are they going from Russia to Istanbul and from there to barcelona ?

Yes, there are no flights allowed from Russia directly to Europe since the beginning of the war in Ukraine.  So, they fly first from Russia to Istanbul and then to Europe.  

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Did something happen since yesterday because at 14:26 she said to Massi she loved him. 

This is the same poster who posted that Massi had been arrested for fraud.  His hallucinations are 10x worse than Chat/GPT.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

This is the same poster who posted that Massi had been arrested for fraud.  He hallucinations are 10x worse than Chat/GPT.

I know right lol. 

43 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Yes, there are no flights allowed from Russia directly to Europe since the beginning of the war in Ukraine.  So, they fly first from Russia to Istanbul and then to Europe.  

Istanbul is in Europe.

It is impossible for Russians to get visas for Schengen zone entry on very short notice.  If these girls are Russians, they already had visas and were likely slotted for other empty beds in B-4, i.e.,  Dayrona's old room, and the empty bed in Aziza's room.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Istanbul is in Europe.

It is impossible for Russians to get visas for Schengen zone entry on very short notice.  If these girls are Russians, they already had visas and were likely slotted for other empty beds in B-4, i.e.,  Dayrona's old room, and the empty bed in Aziza's room.

half

11 minutes ago, moules said:

Istanbul is in Europe.

I meant direct flights from Russia to the EU. 

Turkey is not EU member. It has been trying for many years to join but it was not successful because it has to change  certain laws and Turkey doesn't want to do that.   

• Like 2

They are speaking Russian or Ukrainian.  No checked baggage tags.  From a cold weather country.  Both know each other because they packed stuff in each other's suitcase.  No laptops that I saw.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, moules said:

They are speaking Russian or Ukrainian.  No checked baggage tags.  From a cold weather country.  Both know each other because they packed stuff in each other's suitcase.  No laptops that I saw.

Why do you always post useless info that nobody cares about?