B4 - General Topic 2024 #34 (March)

Quite the 24 hours for Daytona.

Probably plays with Sara's pussy.  In clear cam view, plays with Sara's breasts while she and he are in the bath.  Has an earlier bath with a naked Numi and a naked Sara. While in the same bed, watches Massi fuck Sara and then fuck Nadia.  Walks into Numi's room while she is topless and has a conversation with her.

This leads me to believe (and sometimes I think too much) that Daytona is important to someone who is important in RLC.  He left Russia because he is no longer safe in Putin's Russia.  He is from st. Petersburg, as is Sara, and as are the owners of RLC.  Based on his first night in B-4, when Sara and Karma have a naked lesbian tryst on the bedroom floor to test his sexuality, Sara knew him from St. Petersburg only slightly, if at all.

Sara was possibly asked to help assimilate him into Barcelona.  He has yet to do so, and in his dress and appearance, has maintained a persona that is the height of eccentricity.  He may have been a twink in St. Petersburg, who then morphed into the character he is today.  I say character because he steadfastly dresses half Goth, half little girl, half early 20th Century femme fatale.  I will say based on his near native fluency in English, he is university educated.  (As is Sara.)

We will see if Sunday's 'action' is repeated.  It was almost as if Sara was resorting to reversion therapy, and trying to make him a bisexual, and to stop with the eccentric costuming.  Clearly, in the weeks he was gone from RLC, he did nothing to assimilate himself into the Barcelona social milieu.

She is not making this much of an effort, and getting others to join in, if he was just another tranny from St. Petersburg.

And don't underestimate Nadia's connections either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

We will see if Sunday's 'action' is repeated.  It was almost as if Sara was resorting to reversion therapy, and trying to make him a bisexual

Returning from a techno party. Drinks, dancing and soft drugs can reduce the sexual inhibitions. Low light, sheet, water, sunglasses and music. A good cocktail.

I just find it kind of funny how people are discussing the fact that max had sex with the two women again where one is more naive than the other and then they cry again about sexually transmitted diseases or some nonsense like the last time.

It was quiet for a while when nobody here cared that max and sara had sex wherever they were in the villa, or that daytona was visiting again.

• Upvote 2