B4 - General Topic 2024 #34 (March)

20 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

RLC should finally vacate the whole villa

Yeah. I think the reality is that its difficult to make a 5 or 6 bed unit work. People coming and going increases so much, every business experiences this. When its good its really good, when its not, we instantly and constantly bitch. For the most part its always been that pattern so we should be patient. 

(this is a general comment, not directed at you rainman13. 🙂 )

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, desinc said:

Be careful what you wish for. The last time RLC tried to surprise us Daytona moved in. What's next? A non-binary emo quadriplegic?

I say ouch about the quadriplegic comment desinc. While we all want to see perfect women for our fantasies, its very possible and maybe likely some viewers here have disabilities.

• Upvote 5

I'm probably beating a dead horse but from illy's post in topic #33, transcribing what Nadia told Dayana.

Nadia does not say how much she personally earned. The only indication we have of that is when Aziza sat in her room counting notes after arriving back. Assuming the money in her hand was the money she earned in Paris AND assuming she was counting the total amount AND assuming she earned equal to Nadia, it would seem Nadia earned no more than a few thousand euros. Lots of assumption. 

Nadia said the party was over two days, with 2-3 days of rehearsals before the party.  And that there were "many" guests.  "Many" times 60,000 euros is many, many euros. I will guesstimate, at a minimum, she was paid 1000 euros a day for the rehearsals, and 1,500-2000 euros a day for the two days of the party.  Plus their travel expenses were paid.  I will also guess they were paid with mostly 200 or 500 euro notes.

16 minutes ago, moules said:

Ich bin wahrscheinlich völlig aus dem Häuschen, aber aus illys Beitrag in Thema Nr. 33, der transkribiert, was Nadia Dayana erzählt hat.

Nadia sagte, die Party habe mehr als zwei Tage gedauert, mit zwei bis drei Probentagen vor der Party. Und dass es „viele“ Gäste gab. „Viele“ mal 60.000 Euro sind viele, viele Euro. Ich schätze, dass sie mindestens 1.000 Euro pro Tag für die Proben und 1.500 bis 2.000 Euro pro Tag für die beiden Partytage erhielt. Außerdem wurden ihre Reisekosten übernommen. Ich gehe auch davon aus, dass sie hauptsächlich mit 200- oder 500-Euro-Scheinen bezahlt wurden.

Aziza hat nur 20,00 Euro-Scheine gezählt, keine 200,00 und keine 500,00 Euro-Scheine

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Ich weiß zwar, dass ich mich bei einigen Usern hier unbeliebt fühle, aber mir egal, Daytona wieder rein und Sara raus

Mich langweilen beide, sowie das ganze B4 und B7 Haus. Ich gehe lieber zu B1 und Caroline

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, moules said:

I will also guess they were paid with mostly 200 or 500 euro notes.

Nobody wants 200 or 500 euro notes, while still legal they phased the 500 note out in 2019.

Very few, if any shops will take either the 200 or 500 as they were widely used by criminals for drug payments.

WWW.EXTRAVELMONEY.COM

If you are travelling to Europe then you’ll need Euros to make purchases there. You must never accept the Euro 500 and Euro 200...

While this news story is some years old I don't believe anything has changed, I'm sure my European friends on here will know better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1