B4 - General Topic 2024 #34 (March)

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

By the look of numi’s body language, she is not that comfortable. 

z8f4.jpeg

because look at sara in the bathtub with sunglasses, either she didn't get enough sleep these days or something, I don't know because she hasn't been on rlc the last 1 1/2 days

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Poster in topic 33 asked whether Daytona had fingered Sara.  Neither he nor I could be sure.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

However, in this replay, after Daytona's hands are been moving while hidden under the covers, Sara removes her stocking to give him better access to her pussy.  Her panties had already been pulled down.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

I noticed that the garage hasn't been used since Daytona left. Except for yesterday, when they came home through the garage, but there was Daytona and the pill man there again

Numi uses it regularly. 

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Ich vermute, dass dieser Freak ein Experte darin ist, die Hintertür zu finden.

Aber auch hier gehören zwei oder mehr Akteure zu diesem " Spiel". Sara ,welche Daytona diese Hintertür finden läßt und RLC welche das ,bis jetzt jedenfalls, nicht verändert. Ist doch ganz einfach: trotz offiziellen Ausscheidens bei RLC kann Daytona eben möglicherweise als Dauergast weiter herumschleichen, diabolisch lachen und andere Mieterinnen und Mieter beim Sex aus nächster Nähe beobachten oder sogar einige Häppchen davon mitnehmen. Ist doch ein guter Deal, oder ?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I say ouch about the quadriplegic comment desinc. While we all want to see perfect women for our fantasies, its very possible and maybe likely some viewers here have disabilities.

It's called hyperbole... No offence meant and none taken.

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

By the look of numi’s body language, she is not that comfortable. 

z8f4.jpeg

If smell could be described by images, I would say they stink of cocaine addict's cum. 🤢

• Haha 1

Aziza, you're a good girl. Still young so it's okay to make stupid decisions, I hope you learn from it and go to a better path, you deserve to be happy.

Daytona not even having the basic hygiene 🤢

It was worst RLC decision bringing her/him to the villa.

I don't care that she/he is a trans.

If you want to bring trans , why not bringing beautiful ones, not drug addict, with a basic hygiene ?  

Oh yeah and also without an haircut that would ashame more than one poodle.

• Upvote 5

40 minutes ago, Paddington said:

In Daytona gibt es nicht einmal die grundlegende Hygiene  🤢

Es war die schlimmste RLC-Entscheidung, sie/ihn in die Villa zu bringen.

Es ist mir egal, dass sie/er ein Transsexueller ist.

Wenn Sie Transsexuelle mitbringen möchten, warum bringen Sie dann nicht schöne und nicht drogenabhängige mit einer grundlegenden Hygiene mit?  

Ach ja und auch ohne Haarschnitt würde das mehr als einen Pudel beschämen.

He's one of Sara's idiot friends she always brings with her. this is one of the reasons why B4 is at the end

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, rainman13 said:

He's one of Sara's idiot friends she always brings with her. this is one of the reasons why B4 is at the end

Bringing those caracteres is Saras only way to feel superior !