B4 - General Topic 2024 #34 (March)

12 minutes ago, Lasse said:

It wasn't ment for anybody special!! Just my thoughts at the moment!

The one thing that keeps these forums going are people's thoughts/opinions, shame not all can respect the thoughts/opinions of the next person though. Thank goodness for the 'ignore' button where currently only 2 are my ignore list, because they are two truly unhappy individuals not worth engaging with.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pajero said:

je la trouve beaucoup plus sereine depuis qu'elle n'est plus harcelée par les 2 de b7,?

that is true but if the broken relationship between Sara and Mass continues Mass will make work of Karma and they will be in bed in no time

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

they also forget that even Lacrim had her naked on the table on the first day with his hands everywhere, Karma strong lol?, every boy who came in through the door was allowed to do his thing, it is Mass who was stopped by Sara there is nothing about Karma that is strong, even that ugly tantra boy is no problem for her.

It's unbelievable what those knights tell themselves 🤣

Tantra sadly reminds me of a POW, but if that is what Karma likes then sobeit, but she is definitely not strong. She is a follower...isn't that evident enough when Tantra turns up to control her and what they do together for the weekend. She's a yes sir no sir girl. Sara on the other hand is a do a I say girl not do as I do, regarding her misunderstanding of what an open relationship is yet she expects Masshole to get down on all fours and be her slave lol. Also another point I am making here is I am not biased so will not always support the actions of those I like unlike those who obsess over and are besotted by their favourite tenants who in their eyes (here) they see them never doing any wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

that is true but if the broken relationship between Sara and Mass continues Mass will make work of Karma and they will be in bed in no time

You wish....

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Did someone at RLC tell Naya and Katarina that they CAN go out of their bedroom and go talk and interact with the other girls ?? 

I listened to them for a moment while they were working together in the kitchen, it quickly became clear that they find everything very dirty and also that their presence will not last long.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I listened to them for a moment while they were working together in the kitchen, it quickly became clear that they find everything very dirty and also that their presence will not last long.

Good for them that their own hygiene is first class!!

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

She's not that desperate or stupid. 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

More excellent Ruzzian recruiting by RLC.  Free airfare to Barcelona and a week at the villa...then fuck off...lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Good for them that their own hygiene is first class!!

the dark girl (I don't know who is who) even thought the washed cutlery from the dishwasher was too dirty to use but they themselves are not that clean either

7 minutes ago, Jonno said:

She's not that desperate or stupid. 🤣

I think she is... and who cares, she can have sex with whoever she wants, it's her life and that's why they come to live in the villa.

What are people here so afraid of...

These girls don't seem to be sex workers, they seem to be ordinary girls like Karma when she first arrived. If they don't stay long I can understand them, this trashy and low life environment with people not at all friendly are not for them.

• Like 2