B4 - General Topic 2024 #34 (March)

Seriously someone needs to ask the two new girls if they are ok, all they do is sit on a single bed like they are afraid someone is chasing them and afraid to come out of their hidden box lmao

If that's all they wanted to do then why waste the shared room space on them, just give them Tonya or Nadia room where they can snuggle or stay hidden for all they want.

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Karma a l'air sympa aujourd'hui !! Comme chaque jour !!

je la trouve beaucoup plus sereine depuis qu'elle n'est plus harcelée par les 2 de b7,?

1 minute ago, pajero said:

je la trouve beaucoup plus sereine depuis qu'elle n'est plus harcelée par les 2 de b7,?

Agree,but she has always been strong and has stood her grounds against Massi ! Wolf has never been an issue as he is impotent !

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Lasse said:

D'accord, mais elle a toujours été forte et a tenu bon face à Massi ! Wolf n'a jamais été un problème car il est impuissant !

oh oui parce qu'il ne renonce jamais l'italien?enfin avec KARMA il est tombé sur un os tres difficile a ronger😁

1 minute ago, pajero said:

oh oui parce qu'il ne renonce jamais l'italien?enfin avec KARMA il est tombé sur un os tres difficile a ronger😁

I think by now he has realized that he will never ever get to fuck with her! She has never made a big thing about it, so he doesn't need to feel ashaimed!

26 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Agree,but she has always been strong and has stood her grounds against Massi ! Wolf has never been an issue as he is impotent !

Massi is with Sara (on and off) and Karma sensibly has refrained from any play with Massi for the sake of Sara, not because she personally doesn't want a piece of him. Like the rest of the girls in B4 she has played with other guys on cam and got naked so she has not stood her ground at all. She clearly lied to Dayana when she said she remains 100% committed to only 1 guy at a time...that being Tantra, unless she means penetrative sex. What she means by that is she will only have penetrative sex with Tantra but is happy to get naked and play with others which she has done but she will not entertain Massi because he is with Sara. That's more accurate I'd say.   

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Massi is with Sara (on and off) and Karma sensibly has refrained from any play with Massi for the sake of Sara, not because she personally doesn't want a piece of him. Like the rest of the girls in B4 she has played with other guys on cam and got naked so she has not stood her ground at all. She clearly lied to Dayana when she said she remains 100% committed to only 1 guy at a time...that being Tantra, unless she means penetrative sex. What she means by that is she will only have penetrative sex with Tantra but is happy to get naked and play with others which she has done but she will not entertain Massi because he is with Sara. That's more accurate I'd say.   

She denied sex with Massi from the very beginning of his stay - long before he and Sara started their "permanent" relaition. And yes Ithink her limit is penetration!                            

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

She denied sex with Massi from the very beginning of his stay - long before he and Sara started their "permanent" relaition. And yes Ithink her limit is penetration!                            

Well, if that is true then I don't know why people here are still discussing it because let's face it, it doesn't matter does it. She is with Tantra and will only have penetrative sex with him so no matter who the guy is and whether you dislike him or not the answer is going to be the same., which includes us here lol.  

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well, if that is true then I don't know why people here are still discussing it because let's face it, it doesn't matter does it. She is with Tantra and will only have penetrative sex with him so no matter who the guy is and whether you dislike him or not the answer is going to be the same., which includes us here lol.  

She can do whatever she wants with whoever she wants. And she does precisly that! I just can't understand why she is disliked by so many people for being herself and not so much a sex-worker!

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, Lasse said:

She can do whatever she wants with whoever she wants. And she does precisly that! I just can't understand why she is disliked by so many people for being herself and not so much a sex-worker!

I think your reply was meant for someone else because you have clearly not read my comment or you have completely yet again misunderstood hat I said because you have in effect repeated what I said, and by the way...we are allowed to like people and we are allowed to dislike people but I am not biased like some on here. I also follow Karma's SM accounts and I see her life off cam. 

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I think your reply was meant for someone else because you have clearly not read my comment or you have completely yet again misunderstood hat I said because you have in effect repeated what I said, and by the way...we are allowed to like people and we are allowed to dislike people but I am not biased like some on here. I also follow Karma's SM accounts and I see her life off cam. 

It wasn't ment for anybody special!! Just my thoughts at the moment!

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

they also forget that even Lacrim had her naked on the table on the first day with his hands everywhere, Karma strong lol?, every boy who came in through the door was allowed to do his thing, it is Mass who was stopped by Sara there is nothing about Karma that is strong, even that ugly tantra boy is no problem for her.

It's unbelievable what those knights tell themselves 🤣

• Haha 1