52 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

When has Wolf ever bothered knocking, even locked doors don't stop him.

Why are you blaming Wolf when it was Madison who opened the door and walked in? Wolf was behind her, he only touched the door to close it after Madison ran out... Do you guys even see blue skies in your world? Or only pink and green polka dots?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Ok newbie, welcome to the real world.

I don't understand all that energy that is used on this forum just to ridicule other observants. In this instance Corvette08 blamed Marilyn that she didn't lock the door when she bated, and I ventured there was no special reason she should do that, as the whole world after all are spectators here at RLC. 

Why, then is Corvette calling me a newbie, and what has the real world to to do with it ? I simply don't understand. - Perhaps because I'm a newbie (since january).

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, mol39 said:

I don't understand all that energy that is used on this forum just to ridicule other observants. In this instance Corvette08 blamed Marilyn that she didn't lock the door when she bated, and I ventured there was no special reason she should do that, as the whole world after all are spectators here at RLC. 

Why, then is Corvette calling me a newbie, and what has the real world to to do with it ? I simply don't understand. - Perhaps because I'm a newbie (since january).

Never mind Corvette, he only has one thing he cares about  🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

6 hours ago, moules said:

Only masochists continue to watch the nightly adventures of Wolf and Madison.

Obviously with it being top cam, any clown can see that and comment on it. 

There should be a compulsory course in erotica for every guy before they become participants. Then there wouldn't be so much negative reactions upon their behavior!! I am mostly thinking of all guys, past and present, in B7!!

2 hours ago, Slow said:

Mad wet

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

her man must be a billionaire if she's so faithful 😇

There is no point in going further as there isn't any sign of an erection!!

5 hours ago, mol39 said:

this is a rather toxic environment but believe me.. you get used to it and there is always the ignore button

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Lasse said:

There is no point in going further as there isn't any sign of an erection!!

From the first time I saw Wolf walking I thought he was gay and I still do but he doesn't seem to accept it himself, this is not meant to be hateful towards Wolf but everything points to that direction

• Like 1