Caroline & Park (2024) #4

Some have a hard time talking about this subject. Some get enraged by even reading the comments of others talking about the subject. Is it only the people who never got closure when it happened to them that react so strongly?  

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Totally agree. When you have (What looks like to me) Park who is a scared, defensive guy who doesn't look comfortable, Caroline who seems blinded by lust and attention, and Frisky who doesn't take no for an answer and gets what she wants, then you have massive problems ahead. 

If Frisky starts blubbing like a baby and leaves just because Caroline went to her own bed with her own partner, that isn't a good sign for harmony is it!

I have to agree with your analysis. Then it suggest to me that Park has to go as he is the weakest link. There will never be harmony with him in this relationship because he wants to control things like he did last night, but he will never have the control that he feels he needs. As you said, it shows on his face, and in his actions. 

• Upvote 2

il y a 2 minutes, philo a dit :

RLC a montré Roberto effectuant récemment des travaux paysagers à la villa.

Précisément on l'a vu ,il y a très peu de temps,en B7 désherber la terrasse de WOLF.

Alberto did almost everything right. He did not try to control Martina too much and when he realized that he was not the only one, he accepted that reality. The advice that I think Alberto would give to Park is to find someone who makes you happy and to immediately start spending time with them, in preparation for moving on with your life. It's the only advice that works.

Park should just let Caroline and Frisky do their thing.  I suspect she is gold star, so nothing is going to get her to participate in anything with him.  If he really thinks he deserves a threesome, Gabby is the only option.  Enough alcohol and Gabby would probably do it.