Caroline & Park (2024) #4

2 minutes ago, philo said:

The power move for Carolyn right now would be for her to get up, get dressed, and go to Frisky.

I was just forming those words in my mind !!!!!

I call Nelly the baddest bitch on RLC. I know that Masha thinks she has that title but its Nelly. I have seen Nelly leave Bogdan's ass in bed more than once and go to her lover. There was a chubby red head in Russia and, of course, there was Martina. Nelly seems to appreciate more than some, just how short life is. Caroline may be learning about that now.

• Like 1

Park has finally took action, the dementia button was destroyed when he confirmed that he will not be included in their relationship, now I think he will do his best to sabotage it.

Poor Frisky! was hard to swallow, the tears was because she felt humiliated. Maybe she still forgive Caroline and they still meet but away from the cameras for now if she have some self respect, so no top cams for you anymore, Carols. LOL.

37 minutes ago, gregori said:

Park has finally took action, the dementia button was destroyed when he confirmed that he will not be included in their relationship, now I think he will do his best to sabotage it.

Poor Frisky! was hard to swallow, the tears was because she felt humiliated. Maybe she still forgive Caroline and they still meet but away from the cameras for now if she have some self respect, so no top cams for you anymore, Carols. LOL.

I agree with you that Park took action and that Frisky was humiliated.

The situation came to a head... They didn't let Park play in their sand box so he took a big ole piss in it. I'm not too sure he really wanted to... tbh

I don't think Frisky has the right to be upset with Caroline, and neither one of them should be upset with Park. Those girls knew what they were getting themselves into and knew this was a very probable outcome.

Now... Caroline and Frisky could re-evaluate the scenario (now that a new reality is setting in), see if Park wants to play and try to continue on, or just call it quits.

There is a third option as you pointed out... They could try to continue off camera, and in secret, but that would be a nuclear explosion waiting to happen. 

Good job Park! You let her have some fun and you (hopefully) stopped it before anything got too serious.

• Upvote 2

JMO, remember! 

Having read all comments and then checked replay to see poor little Frisky in tears (😆), i'm sorry but am i meant to have sympathy? Really? The last time i looked, Caroline & Park were the couple and this girl has been allowed to seduce Caroline to the point of them having sex while Park is in the next room, unable to stop it. What did they all expect? A happy ever after? They can't be THAT stupid, surely. Set up a three way timetable so Caroline has one night with him, one night with her? It's silly for grown ups to be so childish.

If Frisky gets what she wants, then this couple split up, simple as that. And how is that a reason to celebrate. 

There have been enough cautionary tales on RLC to tell them this is nonsense. Martina, Nelly & Alberto. Masha, Sasha & Dasha. Longer ago, Nina & Kira's friendship with Doe Eyes was massively damaged after their threesome. There are no winners here. If Frisky was crying and went home simply because Caroline didn't sleep with her, well, it has already reached breaking point! How long before she demands "Him or me"? Impossible? Don't think so.

Caroline and Park have to stop fucking about (Literally) and sort their shit out. Either they spilt and she takes the apartment as a Single, or they stop being childish with everyone's emotions. It may look great when they get their RLC bonus payments at the end of the month, but there are actual 'real' things here, because as long as Frisky is involved, she will want - And no doubt get - more and more, and Park gets less and less. And he's already been made to look foolish, having a full time job and spending so many hours out only makes things worse, trust wise. 

People laughed when i said Three In A Relationship. Looks like i was right. 

The damage is already done for at least one person, but which one?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, chogdad said:

JMO, remember! 

Having read all comments and then checked replay to see poor little Frisky in tears (te-he), i'm sorry but am i meant to have sympathy? Really? The last time i looked, Caroline & Park were the couple and this girl has been allowed to seduce Caroline to the point of them having sex while Park is in the next room, unable to stop it. What did they all expect? A happy ever after? They can't be THAT stupid, surely. Set up a three way timetable so Caroline has one night with him, one night with her? It's silly for grown ups to be so childish.

If Frisky gets what she wants, then this couple split up, simple as that. And how is that a reason to celebrate. 

There have been enough cautionary tales on RLC to tell them this is nonsense. Martina, Nelly & Alberto. Masha, Sasha & Dasha. Longer ago, Nina & Kira's friendship with Doe Eyes was massively damaged after their threesome. There are no winners here. If Frisky was crying and went home simply because Caroline didn't sleep with her, well, it has already reached breaking point! How long before she demands "Him or me"? Impossible? Don't think so.

Caroline and Park have to stop fucking about (Literally) and sort their shit out. Either they spilt and she takes the apartment as a Single, or they stop being childish with everyone's emotions. It may look great when they get their RLC bonus payments at the end of the month, but there are actual 'real' things here, because as long as Frisky is involved, she will want - And no doubt get - more and more, and Park gets less and less. And he's already been made to look foolish, having a full time job and spending so many hours out only makes things worse, trust wise. 

Yeah, three in two different relationships.

Park and Caroline will be fine and so will Frisky. It really seems like Park just learned Caroline is bi-sexual through all of this. They should have some meaningful discussions about this and what their expectations will be going forward. If they don't, and try and act like it never happened, it's going to be an issue again... and again... and again.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, chogdad said:

JMO, remember! 

Having read all comments and then checked replay to see poor little Frisky in tears (te-he), i'm sorry but am i meant to have sympathy? Really? The last time i looked, Caroline & Park were the couple and this girl has been allowed to seduce Caroline to the point of them having sex while Park is in the next room, unable to stop it. What did they all expect? A happy ever after? They can't be THAT stupid, surely. Set up a three way timetable so Caroline has one night with him, one night with her? It's silly for grown ups to be so childish.

You make some good points but I differ from some of the assumptions that your argument makes: Unlike your position, I don't think that Frisky is trying to break up the relationship between Caroline and Park. When someone is fucking someone else' wife, that's the last thing they want unless the interloper has the financial where-with-all to improve the financial condition of the cheater. Also, the expectation that they (Caroline and Frisky) should somehow stop fucking maybe a good idea but it never happens in real life. Sexual relationships will always run their course no matter who tries to stop them...especially if they love each other. (The thing that encumbered the relationship between Nelly and Martina was not Bogdan, but it was Nelly's growing substance abuse at the time). The decision as to where this whole matter ends up rest's in Frisky's hands only at this point. If only Caroline had thought through her choice of sleepling arrangements before she made her decision. Also, if only Frisky had read that decision as a time sharing decision rather than as a rejection, then things might be different. It's Caroline and Frisky who need to talk and improve communications. I like the idea about time sharing.