B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

7 minutes ago, Slow said:

may be we should show the company how Massi is working hard (ops) right now.😂

I wish I could work like that 😇

Scammers are self-employed

26 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masshole just said the L word to Sara, and she said the same back. Heard her say it before but not him. Love is in the air, everywhere I look around!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 Lmfao. 

Very easy to say too much in the heat of the moment !!

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masshole just said the L word to Sara, and she said the same back. Heard her say it before but not him. Love is in the air, everywhere I look around!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 Lmfao. 

She should have countered with H word, homo, and see what his response is. 🤣

• Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, TfiDeano a dit :

timestamp? I need to record this for posterity🤣😂

.... Spring ... 🌻🌷🌹 ... nice!

4 hours ago, rainman13 said:

Naya and Katarina separated ?

Segregated.  There is a problem with the English --> German translator.

Segregated: vom Rest oder voneinander abgegrenzt sein; isolieren

31 minutes ago, moules said:

Getrennt. Es liegt ein Problem mit dem Übersetzer Englisch -> Deutsch vor.

Getrennt: vom Rest oder voneinander abgegrenzt sein; isolieren

ok understand

18 hours ago, poncherello said:

Let's see if I can clarify. First point does not work for financial companies but works for Banca Revolut and contacts customers who have asked for explanations on the advertised products. I'm telling the truth: he is very good at entertaining people: owners or administrators of these companies, which are not all small. It certainly isn't correct because knowing that he works with his cameras turned on, he shouldn't allow himself to declare out loud the name of the company, company or personal emails, names and surnames of the people he contacts, telephone numbers, etc. Not to mention that it also allows us to clearly state what the company's values are and the capital it moves. In this respect, absolute zero is worth it. Second point: he is attached to the phone like everyone else when he is not on the computer and I listen to all the phone calls he makes, I assure you that he is ridiculous, a dreamer, someone who complains and speaks badly of the company he works for, someone who he wants to leave but is not satisfied with earning 2000 euros a month. initials as proposed He complains that during the weekends when he is not in the villa he has to spend, he thinks that two weeks ago he spent 3000 euros on drinks, food and various clubs (figures declared by him) so Sara is the pussy that comes for free. I already said that she is engaged so you think. He is looking for a house in Barcelona and is trying to change jobs because he would like to "invest" his little savings. If you have some money saved up and work in a bank it shouldn't be a problem to find good investments so I wonder how involved he is in the mechanisms of this bank where he has been working for almost two years. What I am telling you are truths, not invented or reported things. He might be an idiot but that's another story.

If you were in the United States, a prosecutor would use this post as prima facie evidence of your having committed a crime, often defined as eavesdropping.  You used an amplifying device to listen to a telephone conversation, reported on what was said, and neither party gave their consent to your doing that.

I believe even in Italy, which once was the wiretapping capital of the galaxy, recording telephone conversations is now illegal if neither party gave consent.