B4 - General Topic 2024 #35 (March)

3 minutes ago, moules said:

If you were in the United States, a prosecutor would use this post as prima facie evidence of your having committed a crime, often defined as eavesdropping.  You used an amplifying device to listen to a telephone conversation, reported on what was said, and neither party gave their consent to your doing that.

I believe even in Italy, which once was the wiretapping capital of the galaxy, recording telephone conversations is now illegal if neither party gave consent.  

Calm down Perry Mason...he is aware that the conversation is being recorded.  Jesus the shit you make up FFS

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

...warum weint die Blondine am Telefon? Haben Sie herausgefunden, dass Ihr Aufenthalt eigentlich nicht kostenlos ist?

Seid doch nicht so herzlos ! So weint ein Mädchen nur aus zwei Gründen: entweder ist etwas mit den Kindern oder dem Partner oder ein enges Familienmitglied steckt in ernsthaften Schwierigkeiten ( Krankheit oder in Kriegszeiten  noch schlimmeres ) . Etwas mehr Mitgefühl mit seinen Mitmenschen täte uns allen gut !

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Gerald Knauft said:

Don't be so heartless! A girl only cries for two reasons: either there is something wrong with the children or her partner, or a close family member is in serious trouble (illness or, in times of war, even worse). A little more compassion for our fellow human beings would do us all good!

Moules already said she's a lesbian and her partner is in the kitchen:dodgy:.  As for times of war, I'm thinking Ruzzian, so I don't give a fuck.

• Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Seid doch nicht so herzlos ! So weint ein Mädchen nur aus zwei Gründen: Entweder ist etwas mit den Kindern oder dem Partner oder ein enges Gefängnis steckt in ernsthaften Schwierigkeiten (Krankheit oder in Kriegszeiten noch schlimmeres). Etwas mehr Mitgefühl mit seinen Mitmenschen täte uns allen gut!

Ich hate von einem " engen Familienmitglied " geschrieben. Mir ist schleierhaft wie die Übersetzungsmaschine auf " Gefängnis " kommt. Bitte das zu entschuldigen !

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Ich hate von einem " engen Familienmitglied " geschrieben. Mir ist schleierhaft wie die Übersetzungsmaschine auf " Gefängnis " kommt. Bitte das zu entschuldigen !

Like I said...if she is Ruzzian...I do not give a fuck.  Ukrainian...I will eat my words.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Calm down Perry Mason...he is aware that the conversation is being recorded.  Jesus the shit you make up FFS

He did not give his consent to transcripts of conversations he had with other parties over a telephone in his bedroom being made public.

1 minute ago, moules said:

He did not give his consent to transcripts of conversations he had with other parties over a telephone in his bedroom being made public.

Fuck off with your horse shit.  ...and yes it is implied because he is continuously being recorded.  No US court would bother with an argument that it is private.  Tell us more about the "lesbian" crying in B4.  You seem to be an expert on them.

• Upvote 1

I suggested they might be lesbians on the first day they arrived in B-4, because they slept in the same bed.  But other posters soon pointed out there was no sign of affection between them, and I agreed with these posters that there is no indication that they are lesbians.

As for your legal interpretations, you sound like a certain Presidential candidate and the various ways he defines various laws.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

I suggested they might be lesbians on the first day they arrived in B-4, because they slept in the same bed.  But other posters soon pointed out there was no sign of affection between them, and I agreed with these posters that there is no indication that they are lesbians.

As for your legal interpretations, you sound like a certain Presidential candidate and the various ways he defines various laws.

They don't like sleeping alone.  Afraid of the boogeyman.  

Wrestlemania 22 Sport GIF by WWE

22 minutes ago, moules said:

He's a Call Centre Employee.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, moules said:

Loses the argument and calls me Trump...lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, moules said:

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Loses the argument and calls me Trump...lol

Knock off the haggling.  

• Upvote 1