B5 - General Topic 2024 #2 (March - April)

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

From what Matti just said Sara is an unexpected guest.

He just apologized for not having any food for afters and offered to go and get ice cream.

for afters?

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

no harm at all, like i said though, i think he just uses the camera as a tool to get his rocks off with the girls amalia provides for him, and there is nothing wrong with that either.  i mean, let's face it, sex workers are some kinky sumbitches!

Well unlike us on here looking at screens at least he gets to see the RLC girls in the skin eh. 

7 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Ah ! So the wedding is finally going to happen !!! I didn't think it would happen after the cancelled move to Cyprus !! One thing is certain-Sara is NOT pregnant anyway!! It doesn't happen if you constantly fuck anally!!

First I hear of her being pregnant but I have notice Bogdan has been loading his fertilizer right in to Nelly rather than on her back lately, but she still vapes so any rumours of her being up the diff or trying for a kid can be ignored.  

7 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

From what Matti just said Sara is an unexpected guest.

He just apologized for not having any food for afters and offered to go and get ice cream.

Could you tell if Sara was unexpected only by Mati or whether Amalia did not expect her as well?