B5 - General Topic 2024 #2 (March - April)

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I have had gaps in my following of RLC its been ten years after all but my question is has the ever been a actual threesome in this apartment I cant remember any

I've never seen the male tenants of B5 ever have intercourse with anyone except their mate. 

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I have had gaps in my following of RLC its been ten years after all but my question is has the ever been a actual threesome in this apartment I cant remember any

Kylie & Russ
Claire & Carlos
Amalia & Mati
Tereza & Timur
all have had 3somes.

51 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

I've never seen the male tenants of B5 ever have intercourse with anyone except their mate. 

Russ tried many times, but Kylie was right on it.
I'm sure Amalia would let Mati, but the most he has done is felt up or used a dildo on the 3rd party
Carlos tried with Monica but no go, I'm sure Claire would have let him.
Anya tried it on Timur, but he wouldn't be in it, I'm sure Tereza would have let him.

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh and the messed up thing is after seeing Medusa and Elvis going at it with masha laying there,its pretty safe to say after watching her again tonight she would have had sex with both of them in a heartbeat so maybe next time lol 

she already did it!

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Kylie & Russ
Claire & Carlos
Amalia & Mati
Tereza & Timur
all have had 3somes.

I'm sure Amalia would let Mati, but the most he has done is felt up or used a dildo on the 3rd party
Anya tried it on Timur, but he wouldn't be in it, I'm sure Tereza would have let him.

Last time Marilyn was over for a 3some she gave Mati a great Bj including some deepthroat

Edited by johnny0692
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Kylie & Russ
Claire & Carlos
Amalia & Mati
Tereza & Timur
all have had 3somes.

I don't consider it a threesome unless all three actually have sex together,oh they forgot Alexandra and Lucian and Pam I think it was  her name they came close 

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I don't consider it a threesome unless all three actually have sex together,oh they forgot Alexandra and Lucian and Pam I think it was  her name they came close 

Kim and the other one, can't remember her name