Harley, Zabava (2024) #2

11 hours ago, Noldus said:

Good morning and happy Easter Ash
Yes, it was a bad fall for Daniel and it probably would have been worse if he had been sober.. I don't know how it happened to Harley, only heard she said she had fallen down a flight of stairs

Happy Easter Noldus! Harley is a real mystery, was it a reliable source who told you she fell down the steps? That's terrible, could have been worse if that's it. 

57 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Happy Easter Noldus! Harley is a real mystery, was it a reliable source who told you she fell down the steps? That's terrible, could have been worse if that's it. 

She told Zaba, it was translated

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Harley warming up

She stopped to check her phone and I thought she was done. But now she applied some lube so it looks like she’s back to pleasuring herself. 

2 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Harley is using fingers, butt plug and now a vibrator.  

Ha, as soon as I wrote that she checked her phone and stopped.  She left the butt plug in covered herself up.  Maybe she realized she didn’t have many people watching.  I’m done!

On 3/31/2024 at 4:21 PM, Chicago515 said:

Harley is using fingers, butt plug and now a vibrator.  

Hey Chi, the only thing better would be a nice hard dick! The sad part is she should have one, she seems such a nice person, and she so pretty!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Chi, the only thing better would be a nice hard dick! The sad part is she should have one, she seems such a nice person, and she so pretty!

Yes, I miss the old Harley from the B6

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Episode 4 Running GIF by One Chicago

On my way. 🤣

• Haha 1