Leora & Paul - (2024) #10

Maintenant nous voyons Paul en permanence , 24 sur 24 et Leora on ne la vois que quand elle dort ,ou faire le ménage ,préparer les repas ,ou avec son portable ,cette appartement est devenu ,un endroit de méditation , ils feraient mieux de quitter définitivement l'appartement au lieu de faire un pécule sur le compte des abonnés pour ne rien voir ;trouvez vous normal de payer un abonnement pour la voir se batte en moyenne touts les deux jours pour 30 minutes, qui souvent son une batte commercial et je ne parle pas de ces débats avec Paul qui est la  honte de la rase humaine 

Le mieux est qu'il retourne dans leurs pays au fin fond de la Sibérie !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Voodooox said:

Today Leora looked beautiful in her new purple clothes. It was a shame that we couldn't take advantage of it, she spent very little time in her clothes, and most of them were leaning against the wall away from the camera =(.

I believe the day to clean the house is approaching, I would really like to see a lioness in a T-shirt without any underwear, and standing on the bed near camera 8 and with her arms raised to fix the curtain and giving a very close view of your pussy. in the photo position

Pic

I like that idea.  have made many suggestions for RLC and they came to pass, so keep doing it!

Checking back periodically to she what is going on here. Let's face it...nothing exciting has happened in this apartment since Malia. Leora still leads in perhaps the most authentic bates on RLC and who doesn't like to see that from time-to-time. The key words are "from time-to-time". LOL

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Leora seems very excited today as she prepares to go to the gym. I would love to see her trainer. It going to the gym gets her animated like this then perhaps Leora should bring him/her back to the apartment for a personal session.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul's become a work horse and must be the main bread winner for this apartment. Sarcasm.

He's a sure fire winner.  All he does mostly is eat and sleep.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1