B4 - General Topic 2024 #38 (March)

4 hours ago, chogdad said:

Well, his dick is out and he's in their bed, so how can anyone have sympathy for those girls? It was much easier for all this NOT to have happened. They are totally to blame. It's all a show. This IS Barcelona, remember. This sort of thing is meant to happen there.

It's called being Skank.  :biggrin:  

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, desinc said:

Numi pukes again... to say this is a trend would be an understatement.

Edit: I guess she's been in bed sick all day.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Maybe that was a good omen for her.  Saves having to spread her legs.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Which is why I stayed away so the children could play nicely which evidently they never and now I am laughing my tits off reading all the comments left by the whiners investing all of their time crying about Massi lmfao, with all that pussy in the house too. Something is very wrong with these people lol.

It'll soon be over. Another month and he'll likely be out the door. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It'll soon be over. Another month and he'll likely be out the door. 

I don't mind Massi and I hope he does well after leaving RLC. I hope he makes the right decision too and never see's Sara again, she is Russian and therefore very toxic, but please ANYTHING to stop the hate on here which I fear will switch to the next guy, so it's never ending and relentless lol. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I don't mind Massi and I hope he does well after leaving RLC. I hope he makes the right decision too and never see's Sara again, she is Russian and therefore very toxic, but please ANYTHING to stop the hate on here which I fear will switch to the next guy, so it's never ending and relentless lol. 

I was hoping RLC just go back to just girls in the apartment villas. They know how to find the men if they want satisfaction instead of having guys there thinking a girl is their free ticket for a fuck at their disposal.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Non mi dispiace Massi e spero che faccia bene dopo aver lasciato la RLC. Spero che anche lui prenda la decisione giusta e non rivedrà mai più Sara, lei è russa e quindi molto tossica, ma per favore QUALSIASI COSA per fermare l'odio qui che temo passerà al prossimo ragazzo, quindi è infinito e implacabile lol. 

Togli i ragazzi e non ci sara’ nessun odio😏

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I was hoping RLC just go back to just girls in the apartment villas. They know how to find the men if they want satisfaction instead of having guys there thinking a girl is their free ticket for a fuck at their disposal.  

I know that's your ideal scenario, but obviously you know mine too. I support what you say about the girls should bring their own guys in, but they have, and Sara is the only one or was with someone in the other house most recently. I'm all for seeing the guys and girls rail each other and have fun and be happy but am glad to have stayed off the B4 forum for a few hours because, well you can see why for yourself whether you agree or disagree. Too much knit picking over small things, literally small things...madness lol. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The concept with guys works far better than the version from before. Of course, that doesn't change the fact that in RLC there are unfortunately always 2-3 do nothing girls in the cast. But with the girls who actually participate, something happens much more often, now.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I know that's your ideal scenario, but obviously you know mine too. I support what you say about the girls should bring their own guys in, but they have, and Sara is the only one or was with someone in the other house most recently. I'm all for seeing the guys and girls rail each other and have fun and be happy but am glad to have stayed off the B4 forum for a few hours because, well you can see why for yourself whether you agree or disagree. Too much knit picking over small things, literally small things...madness lol. 

I don't knit pick with anyone.  I just post my opinion and if anyone quote's me I just give an up to show I have acknowledged their post that I have read it and leave things at that. 

jazb.jpg

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I don't knit pick with anyone.  I just post my opinion and if anyone quote's me I just give an up to show I have acknowledged their post that I have read it and leave things at that. 

jazb.jpg

We all have different opinions of course, but it's the accusations made by some that are absolutely shocking...but anyway it happens so we have to deal with it. No point in creating drama for ourselves...we should all just be able to chat and get along...how nice would that be lol. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ovviamente abbiamo tutti opinioni diverse, ma sono le accuse mosse da alcuni ad essere assolutamente scioccanti... ma comunque succede, quindi dobbiamo affrontarlo. Non ha senso creare drammi per noi stessi... dovremmo tutti essere in grado di chiacchierare e andare d'accordo... quanto sarebbe bello lol. 

Non sono accuse senza un motivo, tutti hanno visto cosa ha fatto Massimo questa notte, e voi non volete ammetterlo, e continuate a difenderlo, ma non ci avete messo un secondo a far mandare via Miron per cio’ che ha fatto,

• Upvote 2