B4 - General Topic 2024 #38 (March)

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Estate? Su quale pianeta sei? 😉 jk.

Il Nord America ha spostato l’orologio avanti un paio di settimane fa

Console yourself, here we are still in the middle of winter

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, poncherello said:

If he fucked Sara he's not gay, he'll be bisexual so let's put a real face to things. You're right, this pisses off the Unnameable m.... and but I already said, transcribing his words, that no woman in the world had allowed herself to cheat on him, this damages his pride. Are we kidding? 15th Civil War stuff. That's just a poor sociopathic moron

Not gay? I don’t want to be contrary Ponch, but he is gay and he is also straight. 😉 🤣

28 minutes ago, chogdad said:

He's the type who'd take it as an insult, for sure!

I'm pretty sure he's more worried about contracting AIDS then being insulted. At least I would be. I didn't watch what Sarah and Queenie (the emo guy) did, was there a condom involved?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Non gay? Non voglio essere contrario a Ponch, ma lui è gay ed è anche etero. 😉 🤣

The part of him that is straight fucks Sara and it's the second time, don't you remember the first appearance with Nadia? You could clearly see through the sheets and everyone was scandalized. Part two of him being gay fucks Daytona. This is why I believe it is bisexual. Then let's also say that it's a little peculiar but fortunately: do you know how boring it would be if they were all as macho as the Unnameable Me... and?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pajero said:

je me demande quand wolf va rentrer avec KARMA,sara quel lit va t'il squater pour passer la nuit ,si ils rentrent bien sur??????

Wolf has left Spain

3 minutes ago, desinc said:

I'm pretty sure he's more worried about contracting AIDS then being insulted. At least I would be. I didn't watch what Sarah and Queenie (the emo guy) did, was there a condom involved?

Yes, there was, Sara got it out the drawer.

• Like 1

8 minuti fa, pajero ha detto:

je me demande quand wolf va rentrer con KARMA, sara quel lit va t'il squater pour passer la nuit ,si ils rentrent bien sur??????

Wolf ne revient plus, il est parti

17 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Wolf ne revient plus, il est parti

Wolf left most of his clothes, costumes, and toys in the wardrobe in Madison and Marilyn's room.