Il y a 2 heures, Lena845 a dit :

It's about Hawk. Massimo saw that he had a sad face on his first day and he thought it's because of Marilyn.

Apparently Hawk done something that Marilyn didn't like before he became a tenant, maybe after their hook up

and Massimo wanted to help them clean the air between them so he talked with Hawk about it.

She told him to not interfere with things that he's not involve with and to not do it again...

She mentioned that Hawk came to give her a hug and a kiss and that she had to turn the other cheek so he won't kiss her (like someone here already mentioned) and that it happened (that Hawk came to give her a hug) because Mass talked with him so maybe Hawk thought that Marilyn is fine with him again - and shes not

And that the sad face massimo saw is Hawks rest face...

It seems Marilyn is really not happy that Hawk is there 😕 

Thanks.

But right now she's having a barbecue with him (Hawk) and they just hugged (@19:05) 😂

Go figure out ...

2 hours ago, Lena845 said:

It's about Hawk. Massimo saw that he had a sad face on his first day and he thought it's because of Marilyn.

Apparently Hawk done something that Marilyn didn't like before he became a tenant, maybe after their hook up

and Massimo wanted to help them clean the air between them so he talked with Hawk about it.

She told him to not interfere with things that he's not involve with and to not do it again...

She mentioned that Hawk came to give her a hug and a kiss and that she had to turn the other cheek so he won't kiss her (like someone here already mentioned) and that it happened (that Hawk came to give her a hug) because Mass talked with him so maybe Hawk thought that Marilyn is fine with him again - and shes not

And that the sad face massimo saw is Hawks rest face...

It seems Marilyn is really not happy that Hawk is there 😕 

is this real or are they CC facts, I don't see any of that at the moment, they interact normally

Too much hugging going on with the Europeans. It’s confusing to North America….we’d all be in jail for what is considered a sexual crime here! 🤣🤣🤣

it had to be invented by dudes, so even when the girl is pissed they can still can grind Mr Happy against her

Don't Know about the hugging that's going on, maybe it's just because she wants him to feel welcome or make him think that there is no problem 🙂

and as a woman I know the look and her behavior... so I can tell you she doesn't look all that comfortable.... not with the hugs and not even during the conversations so I think its all an act to not make any drama.

but 99% it was about him, I don't think she said his name but she and Massimo pointed to his room and they said all the time "EL" which means "Him".

At first Massimo didn't understood what she was talking about and what he (Mass) did wrong so he asked her to clarify and that's when both of them pointed to Hawks room and said "el". (When they started to speak on the balcony)

then Mass kept on saying almost all throughout the conversation  that he doesn't really know the guy and he seems sad and he didn't want his first day (on RLC) to be sad so he talked with him about her because he thought that's why he was sad. 

to which Marilyn kept on saying that he is not sad that it's just his face (resting face) and asked Massi to not intervene with her life and relationships.

so yeah. 99% it was about him.

and BTW personally in the meantime I like Hawk he seems like a decent guy so I don't know what their problem is.. Hope its just regular stuff like he wants more and she does not.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Wolf supposedly said that Hawk was a friend of his.

This second guy appears to be putting clothes in Hawk's closet.  So not a short visit.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Dinner with B4 - except Medusa (she's back in B4 at 2100)

No Numi either, she stayed back in B4 lounge unless she was there earlier at B7. 

• Upvote 1

Marilyn, Hawk, and Hawk's friend in the kitchen.  All seem friendly enough.  I will say that both guys seem quite comfortable in the kitchen, made me think they have occupational experience.  Hawk even wears a chef's apron.  Will a toque be next?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, moules said:

Wolf supposedly said that Hawk was a friend of his.

This second guy appears to be putting clothes in Hawk's closet.  So not a short visit.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I'm pretty sure that Wolf never said that.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, moules said:

Marilyn, Hawk, and Hawk's friend in the kitchen.  All seem friendly enough.  I will say that both guys seem quite comfortable in the kitchen, made me think they have occupational experience.  Hawk even wears a chef's apron.  Will a toque be next?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

lol, the short one seems quite satisfied with Marilyn’s ass in those leggings, he gave a nod of approval 🤣🤣🤣