OT:  I see that Lucien and Alexandra visited yesterday.  I no longer hope that they will become participants again.  They seem to visit on Sundays, and this leads me to believe that Lucien, and perhaps Alexandra, has a job that pays well enough that they don't need the income generated from being a participant.

They, and Daniel, seem now to be N&B's most regular visitors from the RLC of yesteryear.  Gina, Lilith, and Martina have faded into the shadows.

Whether N&B reciprocate with visits to A&L's apartment would be speculation.  I have long believed that when N&B moved from B-5 to an off-cam apartment, A&L and Kim visited them there for off-cam fun.

10 hours ago, moules said:

OT:  I see that Lucien and Alexandra visited yesterday.  I no longer hope that they will become participants again.  They seem to visit on Sundays, and this leads me to believe that Lucien, and perhaps Alexandra, has a job that pays well enough that they don't need the income generated from being a participant.

They, and Daniel, seem now to be N&B's most regular visitors from the RLC of yesteryear.  Gina, Lilith, and Martina have faded into the shadows.

Whether N&B reciprocate with visits to A&L's apartment would be speculation.  I have long believed that when N&B moved from B-5 to an off-cam apartment, A&L and Kim visited them there for off-cam fun.

Lilith visited last week for one of Nellie's treatment's,  Is it eyebrows she does?