NELLY est de toute évidence ivre et jalouse du comportement de BOGDAN ou d'autres choses. A t'elle reproché à WOLF d'être encore là ? En tout cas la soirée ne se présente pas très bien pour le couple.

Here we have a perfect example of what I describe all of the time. There is this "person" who sits back and watches the conversations...has noting constructive to add...so they decide to go fuck with someone who is giving their opinion about what is happening. It is so pathetic to see the senior members of this forum reduced to such mundane tasks.

• Upvote 1

Madison must be extremely happy that Wolf is there tonight.  First, Massimo the asshole enters her room expecting to find her alone and with the probable intention of trying to fuck her.  And from everything that we've seen from him tonight, things would have gotten very unpleasant for Madison if Wolf hadn't been there.  And now we have crazy, drunk Nelly terrorising the residents of B7.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

Madison must be extremely happy that Wolf is there tonight.  First, Massimo the asshole enters her room expecting to find her alone and with the probable intention of trying to fuck her.  And from everything that we've seen from him tonight, things would have gotten very unpleasant for Madison if Wolf hadn't been there.  And now we have crazy, drunk Nelly terrorising the residents of B7.

Mass will get to her eventually

• Sad 1

Well, there is one thing that we can say for sure...Nelly and Bogdan seem to have shut down any romance scheduled for tonight. Some will say that this was a part of the plan. I cannot say that I disagree.

4 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Do you even know why Nelly is so upset?  Maybe she has reason to be pissed....

I didn't witness Nelly's scene because I was gone for 10 minutes, but I think Nelly and Bogdan got worried because they couldn't find Molly who was in Madison's room: Wolf had let her in and then closed the door.

Nelly is have an emotional meltdown about something. Apparently she has a lot of pent up feelings about something. I need to go back and re-watch the entire exchange between her and Wolf at the base of the stairs. I swear that it looked like she tried to kiss him.

1 minute ago, Boing said:

I didn't witness Nelly's scene because I was gone for 10 minutes, but I think Nelly and Bogdan got worried because they couldn't find Molly who was in Madison's room: Wolf had let her in and then closed the door.

No no you're wrong...the "crazy drunken Nelly"  story sounds much more imaginative.

9 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is when she went off....

Or as any unKeen Observer would see if they look before that she was agitated already. But nice try though