3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I don't know why don't you ask who was texting them...better still ask Nelly...oh wait you're to fucking busy calling her a drunk and a bunch of other shit.

They were looking at his phone, I didnt see if he got a text but could be. Doesnt matter anyways, but something pissed her off and I dont think it was the key.

Just now, Fagen said:

They were looking at his phone, I didnt see if he got a text but could be. Doesnt matter anyways, but something pissed her off and I dont think it was the key.

Let me think for just a second...why do you suppose you couldn't see if they got a text....wait wait oooooooh wait...I know...BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT SEE WHAT WAS ON HIS PHONE.

Well well well...there is a bit more of an explanation.  Batman is clearing out the cupboard in the laundry room full of his steroids and shit.  Earlier Bogdan was looking at that shit.  All of this is because this creep is not gone and would seem to not be making any effort to leave.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Let me think for just a second...why do you suppose you couldn't see if they got a text....wait wait oooooooh wait...I know...BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT SEE WHAT WAS ON HIS PHONE.

Ofcuz not, we can only judge when her reaction occur.

He is like a dog who has wiped his ass all over the carpets in the house and is now just lounging on the furniture. This is pissing someone at RLC off...and Boggs and Nelly are wearing it.

Is it me or do they not have freedom of assembly in Spain. If someone is evicted and someone in the same house offers them their bed, does he not belong there?

43 minutes ago, safkhanstranger said:

Mass will get to her eventually

You seriously think that she's going to give it to Massi?  She wouldn't give it up to Wolf, by the way whom she actually likes. But now she just going give in to a sex maniac just like that? 🤣

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Is it me or do they not have freedom of assembly in Spain. If someone is evicted and someone in the same house offers them their bed, does he not belong there?

Just stick with your crazy drunk Nelly theory or your head will explode